St. Ives Softening Coconut & Orchid Body Wash Is this product affordable? Is it hydrating? Does it leave a weird oil? And where can I purchase it?
il y a 2 ans

4 answers

Yes, its nicely moisturizing and doesn’t leave you greasy at all afterwards. If your skin is very dry or if you live in a dry climate, you’ll still need to moisturize after your shower though. You’ll find it’s very affordable, in the $4-4.50 or less range approximately, for a good size bottle. It very easy to find at Target or I’d imagine Walmart, Walgreen’s & CVS and other similar stores also. Plus as an added bonus, you’ll occasionally find coupons in the Sunday paper’s coupons, or online.
il y a un an
Yes, very affordable anybody can buy it. It honestly leaves your skin very hydrated n soft. You can purchase this at Walmart, shoppers anywhere that sells body wash tbh.
il y a un an
I love St. Ives products. They smell so good and make my skin feels super hydrated. The best thing is you can find at amy grocery//pharmacy store
il y a un an
It definitely is super affordable usually get st the body wash section of your local Walmart or your local store . I definitely feel super hydrated after using it and my sink it’s dying from dryness like other products sometimes you could be lucky and get a two for one at certain stores !!
il y a 2 ans