St. Ives Softening Coconut & Orchid Body Wash uploaded by Brianna R.

BY ST. IVES

Send your senses on a trip! This intoxicating body wash is made with 100% natural coconut milk and orchid flower extracts. Refresh your skin and smell like an exotic island vacation!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycol Stearate, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Stearamide AMP, PPG-9, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract.

Usage:

1. Pour a generous amount of body wash onto your hands or favorite squishy pouf!

2. Lather over wet skin, soaking up the incredible scent.

3. When you’re done, rinse off!

Jasmine V.
Gladstone, OR
I was AMAZED at how this soap worked. It made my skin feel 10 times softer than it ever has before. I don’t know how it works exactly because it doesn’t feel like an exfoliant but I know that it definitely works 100%. I am obsessed with this soap and recommend it to everyone.
Taylor A.
Purchased this bc I ran out of my B&BW body wash. Wanted something cheap, but also something that smells good and won’t irritate my sensitive skin. This is hands down such a good body wash. The smell is amazing and it leaves my body feeling so smooth
Vickmarie G.
St. Ives is my go to brand for body wash. It is affordable, the formula is nice so it lasts enough time, and they all smell amazing. I always like to switch scents so I like the variety they have which allows me to be picky.
Brianna R.
Hastings, MN
Love love love the smell with this one!! It isn’t too over powering but I could smell it all day!! It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and the scent stays with you! I highly recommend this product!
AneMarie H.
Dayton
Purchased at: Walmart
This is what I get when I need to treat my skin to something more moisturizing. It smells amazing and a soft scent lingers throughout the day. A little pricy for grocery store body wash but worth the extra money.
Sofia M.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Target
This product smells very good and always leaves me feeling refreshed. It is a good price and leaves my skin very soft to the touch. The packaging is nice to look at and I would recommend to others.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I have this body wash and also the lotion in the same smell and I absolutely love it. It smells so amazing, sweet, and clean. The smell is long lasting and sticks with you, but isn't overwhelming. The body wash lathers and bubbles up really well... and only a little bit goes a long way! You feel so clean and fresh after using it. It is one of my favorite body washes by far because I really feel like it cleans my skin while also locking in moisture. I never feel dry after using it and always smell ahhhh-mazing. It is super affordable and I get it from Walmart. Many of my freinds with kids use it for them because it has always been good for sensitive skin and doesn't break you out.
Dena R.
Salem, OR
I'm only docking two stars because I didn't give this product a fair chance. I used it twice and thought it smelled HORRID. Was not going suffer through smelling that every shower. I love St Ives and all of their products have been nothing but quality and I'm sure this is more of a personal preference but I'm so confused because I love floral scents and coconut but this was undelightful as fuck.
Summer H.
Newcastle, WA
Meh. I usually am a die hard St.Ives fan, and love how their products go on so smoothly and makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. I have been able to use their products without having to break out or get itchy. I’m rating this one less than normal just because it’s an amazing body wash, however the smell just doesn’t do it for me. It’s a very unique smell that almost smells too powedery for my liking.
Sofia C.
caldwell idaho
I love the body wash , the sent of it is beautiful and it has your body smelling so good , for any girl that loves to smell so good like coconuts then I recommend this for you ! 😍 promise it’s good :)! & it’s cheap you can get it at Walmart !