Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashSt. Ives
Softening Coconut & Orchid Body Wash

St. Ives Softening Coconut & Orchid Body Wash

Send your senses on a trip! This intoxicating body wash is made with 100% natural coconut milk and orchid flower extracts. Refresh your skin and smell like an exotic island vacation!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycol Stearate, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Stearamide AMP, PPG-9, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract.

Usage:

1. Pour a generous amount of body wash onto your hands or favorite squishy pouf!

2. Lather over wet skin, soaking up the incredible scent.

3. When you’re done, rinse off!

[product:st-ives-triple-butters-indulgent-coconut-milk-body-wash] Is this product affordable? Is it hydrating? Does it leave a weird oil? And where can I purchase it?
What is your favorite body wash? I love my st Ives coconut orchid one
Hey guys. Is there a perfume or body spray similar to this body wash?
Start your review of St. Ives Softening Coconut & Orchid Body Wash!
Jessica H.
St. Ives Softening Coconut & Orchid Body Wash uploaded by Jessica H.
I was pretty disappointed whe I bought hand tried this shower gel. The fragrance was pretty weak and it did not lather well at all.
Luna S.
Phoenix, AZ
St. Ives Softening Coconut & Orchid Body Wash uploaded by Luna S.
I recently spotted this at Target when I was looking for a special lotion for my daughter and decided to buy it. It smells amazing! It leaves my skin feeling mosturized and soft. I will be buying this again when I run out.
Jasmine M.
Van Nuys, CA
St. Ives Softening Coconut & Orchid Body Wash uploaded by Jasmine M.
I have the new bottle version of this and it is amazing! It smells glorious and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and fresh. The smell isn’t so strong that it is obnoxious it’s just perfect!
Amanda D.
San Antonio, TX
I have super sensitive skin and have to be careful with soaps. But this one is fantastic!! I've been using this one now for about a year and it's perfect for my sensitive skin. No breakouts and super smooth skin. Love it!! I will definitely keep using this product.
Connie G.
Edmonton, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is very well worth the money to get. It makes your skin feel so soft and healthy looking. Enjoy the feeling after use.
stephanie S.
Lindon, UT
Loved it just wished the scent lasted longer. It hydrates my skin great but had to switch to something for sensitive skin due to skin condition.
Jocelyn H.
Phoenix, AZ
Love Love Love This Coconut milk scent makes your skin feel so soft !! The smell of the liquid body wash is incredible and it feels as if you are in a tropical place
Tara D.
Glen Rock, NJ
I like it. Good product for the cost. I bought it because I like coconut scent for body wash. Coconut scent could've been stronger. But that is the only reason i give it a four star instead of five. Lather is good. Feel clean.
Natalie S.
Cumming, GA
St. Ives Softening Coconut & Orchid Body Wash uploaded by Natalie S.
I love coconut and know some say coconut reminds them of a “sunscreen” scent. Not this product! It’s luxurious and rich. My skin is not dry after use. I love using this scent this time of year. Reminds me of a tropical vacation.
Vanessa R.
Victorville, CA
I really like this body wash! I love the way it smells and I like how it doesn’t leave your skin feeling dry afterwards like other body washes do. I love St Ives products and this one is one of my favorites
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kandra L.
il y a 2 ans
St. Ives Softening Coconut & Orchid Body Wash Is this product affordable? Is it hydrating? Does it leave a weird oil? And where can I purchase it?
Andrea R. il y a un an
I love St. Ives products. They smell so good and make my skin feels super hydrated. The best thing is you can find at amy grocery//pharmacy store