Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersSt. Ives
Softening Coconut & Orchid Body Lotion

St. Ives Softening Coconut & Orchid Body Lotion

Aloha, instant glow! Our lotion with coconut milk and orchid extracts feels like silk and smells like vacation. It’s especially nice after showering with its accompanying body wash. Apply daily to quench and nourish skin.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Stearamide AMP, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract.

Usage:

1. Press 1-2 pumps of Softening Coconut & Orchid Hand and Body Lotion into palms and smooth all over, concentrating on extra-dry spots like elbows and heels.

Does this have a strong coconut smell?
Is this thick on the skin? Like too slippery?
Is the flower scent extremely strong ?
Start your review of St. Ives Softening Coconut & Orchid Body Lotion!
Natalia S.
Oklahoma City, OK
St. Ives Softening Coconut & Orchid Body Lotion uploaded by Natalia S.
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite body lotion! The smell of coconut and orchid is so good and relaxing! The lotion feels very light and absorbs quickly. Doesn’t leave any sticky feeling at all, which is very important to me. Skin feels smooth and moisturized. Highly recommend!
Cecilia F.
Peachtree Cor, GA
St. Ives Softening Coconut & Orchid Body Lotion uploaded by Cecilia F.
Purchased at: Target
Una piel hidratada y oliendo rico para el viernes es uno de mis “To Do” siempre • ••• A hydrated skin and smelling good for Friday is one of my “To Do” always • #skincarecommunity #beautycommunity #instafam #muacommunity #muasfam #makeuppage #instafriends #beautypage #skincarepage #growtogether #makenewfriends #meetnewpeople #letsconnect #makeupjunkies #makeupislife
Jenette S.
Visalia, CA
St. Ives Softening Coconut & Orchid Body Lotion uploaded by Jenette S.
I love this lotion, it's my favorite so far! It's moistures without that greasy feel. You can use it on days where you don't want to wear perfume; plus it leaves skin silky. It smells lovely and it's affordable too. I've gotten it 99cents and more. I hope to keep buying if it continues to be available.
Sara M.
Lakeland, FL
St. Ives Softening Coconut & Orchid Body Lotion uploaded by Sara M.
This lotion is it. It smells so good. It leaves your skin super soft. It really absorbs well. And it's very affordable.
Kristina B.
WARREN, OH
St. Ives Softening Coconut & Orchid Body Lotion uploaded by Kristina B.
This lotion smells really good! The orchid has an amazing smell with the coconut! We use it at work because we wash our hands so much. This isn't greasy, and doesn't make your hands feel gross! For the price it smells and works great! St. Ives Softening Coconut & Orchid Body Lotion
Amber G.
Beaufort, SC
This lotion smells amazing! It gives off beach vibes. The consistency is smooth and gives enough moisture that last for days. The pump makes it extremely easy to use. St. Ives never disappoints.
Hart L.
I like this lotion it provides good hydration to skin after shower and bathtime. It is not thick and greasy. Pleasant smelling too.
Mahjabin M.
I love all the lotions from St. Ives. They smell amazing and really soft on the skin. They dry quickly and doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily at all.
Jessica H.
This is a nice lotion but the moisture and the fragrance are not long lasting. So I need to re apply often.
Lisa L.
Granbury, TX
This lotion has just been ok for me . I’m super picky about my skin lotions . I hate to have that sticky feeling after my application And unfortunately this lotion does leave me feeling sticky . The smell is nice . But this one is just not for me . I have combination skin on my face , and my body is super dry due to my Lupus . [product:st-ives-soothing-oatmeal-&-shea-butter-body-lotion]