BY ST. IVES

St Ives Body Wash in Smoothing Apricot gently exfoliates to reveal silky looking skin. This formula is infused with apricot extract to balance and nourish, while completely pampering your skin. Your skin will smell great, feel clean and be so soft.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Frangrance (Parfum), Microcrystalline Wax, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Jojoba Esters, Phenethyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl  Methylpropional, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Benzoate, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Amyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 30 (CI 73360), Talc (CI 77718), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Orange 4 (CI 15510), Glycerin, Red 33 (CI 17200), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract.

Estefania S.
All I can say is that whenever I run out of this product my skin feels it instantly. This is my go to body wash because I have tried so many others but they don’t do the trick. This product not only serves as a body wash but as an exfoliator as well. It leaves your skin super smooth and radiant looking
Ebony D.
I love this shower gel. It is my most used and bought cleaning product for my body. It smells fresh and I like the microscrubbing beads it has. The size is also great for the money and the price is affordable. I haven't really tried the other scents since this is just my fav. Definitely a must try product.
Abby T.
Louisville, KY
Great scrub! Don't recommend everyday use, but amazing every other day or so cleansing, deep clean needed. Very effect and affordable! Smells delicious too!! Big fan of this brand and almost all of its products!
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Nice product! Like the scent- the consistency is good and it lathers well; it is something that makes taking a shower extra enjoyable after a long day- like how a little goes a long way, will repurchase
Sarah K.
New Orleans, LA
Love this stuff. It’s rough but not too rough on your skin so that it exfoliates you but doesn’t feel like ripping apart your skin. However, I don’t love that there are parabens in the substance.
Kylee E.
Wichita, KS
The smell of this body wash is amazing!! Not to mention the way it leaves your skin feeling after your shower. This body wash is not even expensive which makes it even more amazing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Carly Q.
Hill City
This stuff smells great! I use this almost every time I take a shower! My skin feels so much cleaner afterwards! I was very satisfied with this and the price is very affordable too!!😁
Daniell M.
Lawrence, MI
I absolutely LOVE this body wash. I use it year round and get many compliments on my soft skin. It also has a very fresh scent that leaves me feeling revitalized and ready to face the day.
Emily N.
New Jersey
I love the smell of this. I heard the bead are not good for your face, but as long as you only apply on your body from the neck down then you should see positive results.
🌻Alexis S.
St. Ives got a bad rep for its apricot facial scrub, but this body wash was actually pretty good. I liked how there were micro beads in it--it's a little strange that the beads in a body wash are less harsh than ones in a facial scrub. Anyways, because there are small beads, this body wash was able to gently exfoliate my body. The smell is pleasant as well.