BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSt. Ives
Smooth & Nourished Scrub & Mask, Oatmeal 6 oz [Pack of 10]

St. Ives Smooth & Nourished Scrub & Mask, Oatmeal 6 oz [Pack of 10]

Gently Softens Skin & Smoothes Away Dryness 100 % Natural Exfoliants Formulated without Parabens & Phthalates Sulfate Free Hypoallergenic Dermatologist Tested Non-Comedogenic From America's #1 scrub brand, this new dual purpose formula combines creamy oatmeal with 100% natural exfoliants. Use as a mask to nourish skin or as a scrub to smooth away dullness. Skin is left looking and feeling soft and healthy. Ingredients: Water, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Ceteareth 20, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide

Product of St. Ives; Pack of 10

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of St. Ives Smooth & Nourished Scrub & Mask, Oatmeal 6 oz [Pack of 10]!
Natalia S.
Oklahoma City, OK
St. Ives Smooth & Nourished Scrub & Mask, Oatmeal 6 oz [Pack of 10] uploaded by Natalia S.
The consistency of this St.Ives Oatmeal Scrub & Mask really reminds me of freshly cooked oatmeal:) I prefer using it as a mask, because the scrubbing beads in it are fine, so the level of exfoliation is very gentle. It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth, clean, and it’s not drying at all. I think it will be a great mask for any skin type:)
Sha O.
I know that people say you shouldn't use this scrub because the microbeads can tear at your skin but in my opinion I really like it and I haven't had any harsh or adverse effects when using it. I always have a smooth finish once I've rinsed it off. I feel like you just have to use it in moderation. I wouldn't use this everyday but once a week is good for me.
Somalia A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This isn’t my #1 go to facial scrub but when I do not have anymore of my preference, I can always go back to this one. It smells really good. When washing the scrub off, be sure to thoroughly rinse your face because there can be some left over scrubbing beads on your skin.
Lauren L.
Mohnton, PA
I like this products. It definitely gives you a smooth feeling but I find the beads in the wash to be harsh on my skin at times. For the price it is a great buy. I would recommend the product to others just be careful if you have sensitive skin. I may be a better face wash to use every once in awhile rather then daily.
Katrina R.
This product is great for sensitive skin, it helps with hydration and exfoliation without leaving your skin too dry. I recommend for any sensitive or dry skin clients. I would purchase again, and the price is affordable.
Lily A.
Cincinnati, OH
St. Ives Smooth & Nourished Scrub & Mask, Oatmeal 6 oz [Pack of 10] uploaded by Lily A.
One of my favorite St. Ives products! I’ve tried a handful of their facial scrubs but this is the most gentle of them all! The texture and smell is amazing. Also love that it can be used ask a scrub and mask. Would definitely recommend!
Julia R.
Medford, NJ
I really like this scrub. It gets a very deep clean and leaves my skin super soft and shiny. I have had problems with allergic reactions to St. Ives products, but this one was really good on my sensitive skin, especially for soothing irritation.
Janine H.
Howell, NJ
This is another great St. Ives product! I prefer the Green Tea Scrub and Avocado and Honey scrub to this, but it gets the job done. I don’t recommend using it daily as it is a heavier exfoliator. It’s a great product, especially for the price!
Alexandra C.
I did like this mask and I loved the smell (why I bought it in the first place). I would put it on as a mask in the shower then scrub it off at the end. I did know my skin felt very soft after each use. I would recommend this.
Danielle F.
Concord
Gentle on my skin yet has enough grit to cleanse and make my skin feel soft. I like how versatile it is, can be a leave on mask or a quick wash. This product has a nice, light smell of oatmeal. Not overpowering.

Looking for your answer?