BY ST. IVES

From Canadas 1 Scrub Brand this dual purpose formula combines oatmeal extract with 100 naturally derived exfoliants. Use as a mask for dry skin to nourish with moisture or as a scrub to smooth away dullness. Skin is left looking and feeling soft and healthy. see more...

Krystle C.
Krystle C.
Manhattan, KS
I was suffering from extremely itchy and dry skin. I was recommended this body wash, and originally purchased the sample size. This body wash is creamy and silky. The scent is mild. It lathers nicely. I felt that it did help relieve some of the itchiness and dryness. I have since gone through two full size bottles. My only complaint is because the wash is so silky, I end up using a lot more than I need each time.
Jenna Q.
Jenna Q.
Voorhees, NJ
I have really sensitive and dry skin but this scrub is so gentle while still exfoliating!
The mask is really nice and calming to my skin.
It's super affordable especially since it is dual purpose and I would definitely recommend it to everyone regardless of skin type.
Linda H.
Linda H.
I like the smell of this product and the grit is not too harsh. The wash itself is quite creamy and can be difficult to get off without multiple attempts. The product seems priced well and I feel it's a pretty good product.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
This stuff smells great without being too overwhelming and doesn't irritate my skin at all, even while exfoliating. While I don't notice a significant change when using it as a mask, it still works great as a scrub. Just gently rub it across your face focusing on the driest areas, but do not push down much or it could be painful and do more harm than good. I do notice a slight difference in my skin's texture, not a huge change but because it's so gentle that is more than ok by me. :)
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Lawrenceville
St Ives is always a good brand for soft, fresh feeling skin. I received this product through Influenster about a year ago and I just got rid of it as I used a good bit of it and my skin loved it. Nice exfoliator for the FACE ONLY. I have read reviews women have used on their bodies and have gotten rashes? Fortunately haven't tried... Good for face
Kati P.
Kati P.
Gilbert, AZ
This is probably my favorite drug store face wash. It works well, is blandly fragranced, and keeps my face hydrated. The price point is great and it meets all the needs in a way a more expensive face wash would. I would absolutely recommend this product
Jhoniq K.
Jhoniq K.
Albuquerque, NM
This is absolute love! It is super gentle but gets the job done. It also doubles as a mask and leaves my face smooth and hydrated. This is an awesome product for an excellent price. I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Elaine F.
Elaine F.
College Point, NY
I absolutely love this scrub, I use it every day in the shower. My skin always feels soft. Even though I use the scrub every day my skin remains the same. It's not dry nor oily. I love this
Ajah A.
Ajah A.
Miramar
THE BEST ONE! I have very oily skin so when i use this in the shower after i dry my face of it reduces the amount of oils in my skin and provides a smooth non oily finish with my makeup. would recommend buying the one that fits your skin type.
Emily R.
Emily R.
It smells great, works great and most importantly you can buy it for a great price!!
I was afraid at first that the scrub might bother my dry skin, but that was not the case. It left my skin feeling smooth and soft, and it didn't bother my dry skin at all.