Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Central , SC

Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
mary beth b.
mary beth b.
Sept. 24, 2016, 7:02 p.m.
No , not at all. It doesn't for me. My hands are so dry it soaks it right up. I feel no greasiness at all. What it does do is leave my hands feeling like silk. Even my husband says my hands feel like I'm wearing silk gloves. It's wonderful without all the greasiness.
Dakota L.
Dakota L.
June 19, 2016, 12:10 p.m.
All lotions get your hands greasy but this lotions really doesn't get it greedy like most
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Aug. 26, 2015, 6:19 p.m.
The lotuon works great but if you use too much on your hands then yes it does leave them oily .
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Nov. 14, 2014, 11:32 a.m.
No, that's why it's the only lotion I use. The feel after application is not greasy, or too wet like some lotions. It simply moisturizing and leaves your hands feeling great
Krysten S.
Krysten S.
Sept. 10, 2014, 3:53 a.m.
No, I think it makes my hands feel good. Especially during the dry, winter season.
Pam M.
Not greasy at all!
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Nov. 21, 2013, 2:53 p.m.
No! it's soft a soft and moisturized feeling.
Ashley b.
Ashley b.
May 30, 2013, 6:22 p.m.
No it leaves my hands really soft and smooth.
Aubrie R.
Aubrie R.
May 17, 2013, 12:12 a.m.
No this lotion is not at all greasy, it soaks in pretty quickly.
Idalia T.
Idalia T.
May 12, 2013, 9:23 a.m.
No this is not greasy at all.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
April 24, 2013, 3:54 p.m.
I HATE greasy lotion that makes u feel slippery after using it. THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE! I felt no greasy residue after usi it and my skin quickly "drank" it all up. My skin was left feeling smooth and soft not greasy, slippery or icky
Robyn M.
Robyn M.
April 24, 2013, 11:10 a.m.
Not at all, I do know some lotions would leave my hands feeling like i just dipped them in Crisco. St. Ives does NOT do that all. I have used all varieties of ST.Ives and loved every single one!
Rashida B.
Rashida B.
April 15, 2013, 7:30 p.m.
Not for me!
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
March 30, 2013, 5:42 p.m.
Not even a little!
Sharon L.
Sharon L.
March 26, 2013, 2:51 p.m.
Nope :)
Chakeya G.
Chakeya G.
March 13, 2013, 7:26 p.m.
It absorbs into your skin fast but I would NOT wear this lotion on a hot day it's not light at all and will just melt off your skin lol kinda gross
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
March 12, 2013, 8:21 a.m.
No, it works into your skin very well.
Terrela P.
Terrela P.
March 11, 2013, 7:12 p.m.
Not at all! St. Ives lotions are very light yet very moisturizing!
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
March 4, 2013, 2:10 p.m.
I'm used to using greasy lotion because my skin is so dry I need it to stay on, however this is great because it absorbs into your skin, so it doesn't feel greasy and it still keeps it moisturized and hydrated.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Feb. 27, 2013, 2:23 p.m.
I wouldn't say it does I really like this lotion ,After I shave I use it and it doesn't burn .
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Feb. 25, 2013, 4:21 p.m.
No and I like to apply many times.
Deepika S.
Deepika S.
Feb. 25, 2013, 10:39 a.m.
Nope ! my skin is naturally oily and so this is just perfect.
Laurel S.
Laurel S.
Feb. 17, 2013, 3:38 p.m.
I have tried many lotions, this is one of the few that doesn't leave my hands or body feeling greasy. It is very smooth and hydrating.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Feb. 16, 2013, 7:11 a.m.
I have never had a issue with this brand products feeling greasy at all.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Feb. 8, 2013, 12:54 p.m.
It does not let your hands greasy at all. You can use it in the morning and than dress up without to need to wait several minutes for your body to absorb it.
jessett r.
jessett r.
Feb. 3, 2013, 6:03 p.m.
No it doesent leave your hands fealing greasy the skin absorbs it rely fast and it feels so soft in sking and it smells amazing
Marquis C.
Marquis C.
Feb. 2, 2013, 4:58 a.m.
Not as much as the average lotion
Brittany s.
Brittany s.
Feb. 1, 2013, 5:29 a.m.
No, this stuff is great compared to the high price perfum-y lotions out there. Super moisturizing and smells great! Great price too
Jameisha M.
Jameisha M.
Jan. 21, 2013, 8:35 p.m.
St. Ives lotion leaves my hands silky soft and moisturized. It is not greasy at all. If you check out their website, it explains how their products helps your skin to remain hydrated throughout the day.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Jan. 19, 2013, 4:17 a.m.
Nope! Absorbs right into the skin! I've been a LONG time user of St. Ives and love their products
Anna L.
Anna L.
Jan. 18, 2013, 3:43 p.m.
No way! this is a great everyday body lotion
Jill A.
Jill A.
Jan. 17, 2013, 6:30 p.m.
This is not greasy at all. It feels great on your skin.
Jamie J.
Not at all
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
Jan. 11, 2013, 3:48 p.m.
I don't find it greasy at all. It leaves my hands really soft. It's one of my favorite lotion.

Join Now