BY ST. IVES

• Made with natural moisturizers , including shea butter and glycerin
  • Made with collagen and elastin proteins, it hydrates to visibly improve skin’s elasticity for younger-looking skin
  • Paraben-free
  • SRP: $4.99 (21 oz.)

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy skin. Anyo...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?1 Answers
  • Does this lotion work on stretch marks or lose skin? Heard collag...2 Answers
Kaylyn T.
Kaylyn T.
Hiram, GA
Attention: I have found the best lotion on the market and this is it! I'm a lover of all things lotion, the smells, the feel, the hydration, I am a huge fan and this one takes the cake and has halted my perfect lotion search. I can put this lotion on fresh out of the shower in the morning before work, and when I switch to my gym clothes in the afternoon my skin is still radiant and not dry and flaky and that really says something. this lotion doesn't leave you feeling greasy or slick, or in 30 minutes your skin craving more. it hydrates perfectly and endlessly. I know I can relax after putting it on because no matter what the day throws at me I don't have to worry about dry flaky skin!! the fragrance is nice too; not too strong or in your face. if you're on the hunt, hunt no more. this product should fulfill every need you may have!!
Smrithi A.
Smrithi A.
Good and effective product within affordable price range.

The creme is so gentle and the smell is also refreshing and not very intense.
I have dry skin and this is the best lotion i have ever seen.

Will definitely buy it again since the skin is getting rejuvenated and dehydrated.
Another important thing is that this lotion don't have paraben in it.
I have read in a review that this the most underrated creme and i support it.I haven't seen any advertisements for this , but after using it I'm feeling good about this.Do try it and post your reviews here :)

updated:)
Eagan, MN
First, I have to say..I LOVE this brand! St.Ives has been one of my faves for quite some time. I decided to try out the Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion this time, and I am actually very happy with it. It has a pleasant scent, isn't greasy or too watery, and moisturizes really well. It has a creamy consistency and absorbs quickly leaving my skin cool and fresh. I have definitely noticed improvement in my skin since using this product.I use it daily on my body and my face. I would definitely recommend this product and will purchase again.
Mai M.
Mai M.
Long Beach, CA
I honestly LOOOOVVE this St. Ive's lotion, and only this one. I don't know why, but I love the feel and scent of it and it works very well. Take note by the way, that while it did work well for me, I did have a friend and family member who did get a kind of allergic reaction to it, so do be cautious about what ingredients and products you're allergic too (not for this specifically but for all products you're using on yourself). It has a thinner texture and doesn't leave you greasy. it applies easily without having to massage it into your skin
Emily B.
Emily B.
I found this product at a dollar store so I got it for really cheap. I have dry skin and it is very flaky around my nose. This was a moisturizer that I found to help with that problem and not be too oily. If you have oily or normal skin this would also work great for you. It is moisturizing but it doesn't make you skin oily or close your pores like other moisturizers may do. If you can find this at the dollar store you should get it. Since it is a drugstore product it will be cheap and it acts like a high end product for little money.
Alyssia P.
Alyssia P.
This is my favorite body lotion ever! It's light, smells amazing, and sinks into the skin quickly. No waiting around for it to dry, or feeling greasy and slippery as you try to finish getting ready for your day. The best (cheapest) way to buy this is by using the Target cartwheel app and waiting for the St. Ives brand to get a discount. Although now that I think about it, you could really wait for any store to get a brand discount and buy it then. Really worth the full price if you don't want to wait though!
Kate M.
Kate M.
Cuba, MO
St. Ives is one of my favorite every day moisterizers for my body. The consistancy is ideal for me, its not too thin or too thick. I don't notice too much of a difference in using this long term but I like the immediate results of my skin feeling moisterized and silky without feeling greasy and I really enjoy the scent. I like to use this before I spray my perfume because I feel like it makes my perfume last longer, and since it the smell is light and fresh it doesn't change my perfume or over power it.
Eagan, MN
This St.Ives skin renewing collagen elastin body lotion is great! It has a clean scent, is gentle on my sensitive skin, moisturizes wonderfully, and is a great value for the price. I picked this up at Walmart to carry in my purse. I also have the full size bottle with a convenient pump for at home. I have eczema on my hands and they are very dry and sometimes crack. This lotion has definitely helped my skin. I will continue to use this product, as I am very happy with the amazing results.
Merceades S.
Merceades S.
I can't say I saw the biggest difference with any fine lines or scarring, but I noticed a difference with my skin in texture! I bought this with the intent of getting some thing targeted toward younger skin to I cooperate it in my daily routines. (I'm not getting younger!) it was more of a preventative product. I noticed that it smoothd out my skin and made it younger than ever before! The price and amount you get is pretty good! Would def. repurchase.
mary beth b.
mary beth b.
Amsterdam, OH
I have used this lotion for years. I tried it again about 5 years ago after not using it for about a year and couldn't believe how wonderful it was. I had forgotten. I stopped using it after receiving another lotion as a gift and just continued using it for a while. But once I came back to St. Ives again I will never use anything else. This is the best around. And I have really super dry skin in need of serious help and this does the trick. Love it!!!
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Stephanie r.
Weatogue, CT
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?