BY ST. IVES

St. Ives Skin Renewing Body Lotion, 21 Ounce (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Debra P.
Debra P.
oakridge
St. Ives Skin Renewing Body Lotion, I bought this because I was trying to find something to help with my extremely dry skin and this was very reasonable price wise .. I used it every day for a week it felt smooth as I rubbed it in I liked that it didn't feel greasy on my skin ...unfortunately it's is extremely runny and thin and even though I kept rubbing and rubbing it didn't really seem to hydrate my skin it just left a film on top of my skin when it dried ... all in all about the best thing I can say about this lotion is it was cheap.....but I guess the old saying you get what you pay for is true when it comes to this one for me
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
I love this lotion. It love the way it absorbs so easily into my skin. It makes my skin feel so soft and silky. Even my stretch marked skin in my inner thighs feels smoother and more firm. I rub it all over my body as soon as I get out of the shower. It is great product at a reasonable price. I will be buying this again.
Humble Ti 🙏🏾 ..
Humble Ti 🙏🏾 ..
Atlanta
 Are use this after shaving as well as after washing my face and it leaves your skin feeling soft and extremely moisturized. You can never go wrong with buying their products because you know that you're getting something with quality and it leaves you feeling wonderful
Steffany C.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
A body lotion that packs a powerful punch to help revitalize skin, renewing its natural radiance. Collagen Elastin Hand and Body Lotion is made with 100% natural moisturizers (soybean oil and plant based glycerin) to give your skin a helping hand in times of need. Our Collagen Elastin hand and body lotion helps to rejuvenate, revive and restore skin. Who knew that soybeans had natural moisturizing
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I would totally recommend this lotion for a person who has very dry skin, but not if your oily . It smells amazing! But it did make my face very very oily and it feels super heavy on the skin, but if you have dry skin I think this product would be fine for you
Mariel M.
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
St. Ives is honestly the only product I trust to keep my skin soft. Thu product lasts on the skin and it does look oily and you don't need to much to spread around your legs or arms. I literally use this for my entire body lol and my skin loves me for it
Ann Marie B.
Ann Marie B.
St. Ives is an amazing brand. I always know their skin care products are going to be great. This lotion quickly absorbs into the skin without feeling too greasy. It's gentle and light but gets the job done. I love the bottle too. The pump is easy to use.
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I love St. Ives lotions!!! They're always so smooth and creamy and leave my skin super soft! If the store doesn't have the normal lotion that I buy, then I buy St. Ives as my close second favorite. It's pretty cheap too so that's a plus!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my go to lotion. I always have a bottle (or two) on hand at my house. I use this on my entire family. It's gentle for my kids and husbands sensitive skin. It's thick and creamy and does not leave any oily residue. The scents are fresh and not overpowering. I don't see anything I would change about it.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Glenside, PA
One of the best lotions on the market! I'm a repeated user and I think the value of this product is great. It's not harsh at all or over scented. I bought mine at CVS but mostly every drugstore and Walmart has it.