BY ST. IVES

St. Ives Skin Renewing Body Lotion, 21 Ounce (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chelby H.
Elk River, MN
I've been using this for about 7 years I absolutely lode it. It's cheap at the local Walmart. And it's effective! I love the way it makes my skin feel and the smell is amazing. Not fruity or too floral at all! Just perfect
Debra P.
oakridge
St. Ives Skin Renewing Body Lotion, I bought this because I was trying to find something to help with my extremely dry skin and this was very reasonable price wise .. I used it every day for a week it felt smooth as I rubbed it in I liked that it didn't feel greasy on my skin ...unfortunately it's is extremely runny and thin and even though I kept rubbing and rubbing it didn't really seem to hydrate my skin it just left a film on top of my skin when it dried ... all in all about the best thing I can say about this lotion is it was cheap.....but I guess the old saying you get what you pay for is true when it comes to this one for me
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
A body lotion that packs a powerful punch to help revitalize skin, renewing its natural radiance. Collagen Elastin Hand and Body Lotion is made with 100% natural moisturizers (soybean oil and plant based glycerin) to give your skin a helping hand in times of need. Our Collagen Elastin hand and body lotion helps to rejuvenate, revive and restore skin. Who knew that soybeans had natural moisturizing
Tiffany S.
I love this lotion. It love the way it absorbs so easily into my skin. It makes my skin feel so soft and silky. Even my stretch marked skin in my inner thighs feels smoother and more firm. I rub it all over my body as soon as I get out of the shower. It is great product at a reasonable price. I will be buying this again.
Nicole B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my go to lotion. I always have a bottle (or two) on hand at my house. I use this on my entire family. It's gentle for my kids and husbands sensitive skin. It's thick and creamy and does not leave any oily residue. The scents are fresh and not overpowering. I don't see anything I would change about it.
Cypress A.
Phoenix, AZ
I love St. Ives Body Lotion, it is something that I have actually been using for a while. It just leaves your skin feeling extremely moisturized with out having that sticky feeling left over that some lotions may give. I would definitely recommend especially if on a budget!
Humble Ti 🙏🏾 ..
Atlanta
 Are use this after shaving as well as after washing my face and it leaves your skin feeling soft and extremely moisturized. You can never go wrong with buying their products because you know that you're getting something with quality and it leaves you feeling wonderful
Jennifer Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I would totally recommend this lotion for a person who has very dry skin, but not if your oily . It smells amazing! But it did make my face very very oily and it feels super heavy on the skin, but if you have dry skin I think this product would be fine for you
Jenny S.
Fabens
This lotion is amazing for someone with sensitive skin, not harsh at all it applies really light not cakey it does not get sticky through out the day. The bottle it comes is a good size. I have been using this for a ling time now I do recommend to others.
Ann Marie B.
St. Ives is an amazing brand. I always know their skin care products are going to be great. This lotion quickly absorbs into the skin without feeling too greasy. It's gentle and light but gets the job done. I love the bottle too. The pump is easy to use.