BY ST. IVES

Body lotion infused with ripe pear and nourishing soy extracts moisturizes, replenishes and rehydrates. Smooth on this sweet treat daily for silky soft, glowing skin.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Stearamide AMP, Pyrus Communis (Pear) Fruit Extract.

Usage:

1. Press 1-2 pumps of Reviving Pear & Soy Hand and Body Lotion into palms and smooth all over, concentrating on extra-dry spots like elbows and heels.

• Does this make you feel sticky?2 Answers
  • Is it good for dry skin and the scent long lasting?1 Answers
  • Where is the best place I can get this product for a good...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Loved this product, it smelled really good, and moisturized my skin really well. I have dry skin to begin with and this lotion ket my skin soft and moisturized all day. I would definitely recommend this product!" in 55 reviews
  • "I have incredibly sensitive skin, so I'm a little hesitant to try new lotions. But this one smells so good, and has natural ingredients, so I gave it a try. It's AMAZING! My hands aren't greasy, they are super soft and I haven't broken out. So glad I got this to try in my VoxBox! **update** my husband used the lotion and raved about it all night about how soft his hands felt and how they didn't feel greasy." in 25 reviews
Erin S.
Atlanta
This is my go to daily moisturizer. It’s inexpensive, but still really great quality. It has a nice light scent when you’re putting it on, but I will say the scent doesn’t last long. So if you’re looking for a lasting scent this moisturizer might not be for you. It does, however keep my skin feeling soft and well moisturized all day long.
Katie W.
Iowa City, IA
I have scaly dry skin in the winter. This lotion definitely made my skin feel silky soft, but it didn't diminish the scales on my skin. Perhaps this is just s personal issue, so in terms of pure moisture this lotion was great!
Haley B.
Beaumont, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay there are a few things I love about this lotion!!! The scent is so yummy! The bottle size is HUGE. The price is so fair! This lotion works so well! It is also very easy to find.
Mary F.
college Station
Leaves my skin feeling very soft! It’s smells wonderful and is gentle on the skin. This isn’t my go to lotion but I do like it a lot! I would definitely recommend to others!
Charlie
Amazing, always keeps my skin super soft!
St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Body LotionSt. Ives Reviving Pear Nectar & Soy Body Lotion st. Ives keeps it real, thank you for keeping me smooooottthhh
Hannah V.
Saraland, AL
I have super, super dry skin and have struggled for years to find the perfect lotion to hydrate as needed. A friend let me borrow her St. Ives one day and that was the day I found the lotion I had needed so desperately! To this day I still use St. Ives. The avocado lotion is the BEST! So soft, silky, hydrated, and rejuvenated! The avocado scent is heavenly!
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Received this in a VoxBox about a year ago and we have been purchasing it since then. It has a light & fresh pear scent - nothing too overwhelming. Gives the right amount of moisture and doesn't leave you feeling sticky.
Melissa C.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was introduced to this lotion from a Voxbox a really long time ago and it is my favorite lotion of all time. I have horrible eczema but have always hated putting lotion on my hands because of the greasy feeling. None of that here. Also love that it isn't tested on animals. This is my favorite lotion
Fran B.
Baltimore, MD
I have very very dry skin, and this stuff works pretty well! I applied it after using the Fresh Skin body scrub and I felt they were very complimentary. This lotion dried down in less than 30 seconds and left my skin feeling pretty soft. I applied it again after a few hours just to see and the second application went on even better than the first and my skin feels soft, absolutely not greasy (which is something I'm sensitive about).
Now, this is not a heavy duty winter moisturizer, so I wouldn't expect it to solve all my problems, but I did put this on my ashy elbows and they are still not ashy hours later (which can happen with some moisturizers. I'm very dry, people).
Also I'm very sensitive to smell--this has a pleasant, not overpowering pear scent which has not bothered me all day. I'm sure if you douse yourself in it, it will be more pear-y.
Deepika T.
Charlotte, NC
I love St Ives skin care products for the fact that they contain natural ingredients. The hand and body lotion was definitely one of their best product. The body lotion contains pear nectar and soy. It was very convenient and easy to use as it came with pump. The lotion moisturizes the skin well that it stayed hydrated for a long time.. I have dry skin body and combination skin on my face.. This lotion was perfect to treat my dryness.. It is also good for sensitive skin type. The only thing I did not like in this lotion was the scent.. I don't know why I am not a huge fan of the scent..Other than that, this is a great product to keep your skin hydrated!
I received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. The feedback given above is based on my experience
Shawna B.
Dose the st.ives lotion leave a greasy feeling after using it.
Monique P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can I find this scent?
Yenny G.
Roselle, NJ
Is the smell strong?
Sara D.
Waldron, AR
Does this make you feel sticky?
Emily F.
Platteville , WI
It is really a subtle pear scent. It is more light and fruity.