BY ST. IVES

Formula with natural sugar crystals and Collagen and Elastin extracts gently exfoliates and cleanses to leave your skin bright and renewed without over-drying for radiant, irresistibly soft skin.

St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elasting In-Shower Exfoliating Body Polish
  • "Enjoyed this product. Helped with all over body smoothness. I get really dry skin around the belt line and I was pleasantly surprised on how effective it was." in 4 reviews
Octavia T.
I stumbled upon the St Ives oatmeal and shea butter body polish in Walgreens one day, same as this one just different formula/scent. It is the best exfoliating product I have ever used on my body. I don't consider this a scrub, it is truly a polishing product. The scrubbing agents are not rough and course, they are rather small yet very effective at smoothing and exfoliating skin. The product doesn't leave my skin oily, like some scrubs but, soft, moisturized and smooth. I'm talking soo smooth it is addicting, I literally felt like I had been to a spa or something. It has a wonderful smell and it kind of foams up a little bit as you use it, so it gently cleanses as well, this stuff is perfect! The tub lasted me quite a while, using it only a few times a week (that's all I needed with this). By the time I went back to Walgreens to repurchase it, it was GONE! It is incredibly difficult to find this product because St. Ives no longer makes it UGH! I purchase it from Amazon every now and again because it costs an arm and a leg now, whereas usually it's less than 10 bucks I believe. Even though it's no longer sold, I still think it is the best body scrub/polish hands down. The best I've found, other than the St Ives, is Shea Moisture Frankincense and Myrrh Scrub that I get from Target.
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
I love St. Ives Body Polish. It smells great and makes my skin smooth and soft. It's really great for smoothing rough feet. It is sugar based and is sweet as sweet can be. Makes your skin very smooth. I like it and use it almost daily. I can see improvement in my skin.
Ngozi O.
Philadelphia, PA
I have trouble finding a good scrub as the local walmart. I decided to take my chance and order it on amazon. After using this product for a while, I do find that the granules in the scrub are quite large so using this product every day would irritate the skin. However it is good to do a deep cleaning scrub when you need it. It surprisingly almost has the same scrubbing power that you would find in a body scrub. As far as blemish control, I don't find that it prevents you from breaking out. I have gotten some break outs while using this product so i don't necessarily rely on it as a breakout prevention. I would use this production twice a week and find that any more than that would probably be too much exfoliation. This product would probably not be good for sensitive skin.
Dina H.
This body scrub is great it leaves your skin so soft and moisturized it really exfoliates and cleans throughly I feel refreshed and relaxed after using this scrub
Kamryn G.
Baton Rouge, LA
One of the best exfoliants out there!!!!! Not too abrasive but at the same time it gives you the fresh feeling you're searching for when it comes to an exfoliator. Not much redness either, very moisturizing and no harsh smells!!!
Lindsey J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really love the smell of the st. Ives body polish. I usually only use it a few times a month to get rid of any dry skin. I usually buy it at walmart or rite aid if they have it. I think its a good price for the value! I really recommend this product to help rid of dry skin.
Eli J.
This exfoliating body polish definitely makes me feel squeaky clean and I can tell the difference in my skin after hopping out of the shower. It clearly takes off the dead skin. I bought this in my local rite aid.
cecilia m.
I love St. Ives Body Polish. It smells great and makes my skin smooth and soft. It's really great for smoothing rough feet. It is sugar based and is sweet as sweet can be. The only problem I have with the product is that i can no longer find it in store
Anastasia J.
Bakersfield, CA
St. Ives is my absolute favorite when it comes to exfoliators. I have really sensitive skin and have never had a rash when using this product which is great since the only way to tell if the product works is waiting for a rash to appear.
Morgan L.
Lynn, MA
St. Ives exfoliating products and soaps are definitely something trustworthy and familiar. My mom used to use St. Ives body cream when I was a little girl, so this product caught my eye immediately. The smell was so refreshing and homely, I couldn't help but buy it. I use it every other day.