St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Wash uploaded by Liz R.St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Wash uploaded by cheryl m.

BY ST. IVES

• Does the collegian really make a difference2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Cynthia B.
Rochester, NY
I used St.Ives body wash because I bought it on a whim when it was on sale and I've always wanted to try it. Let me first say that the body wash smells terrific, which is always a major factor in determining what body wash I purchase, but I really liked the way it lathered in the shower. It made my body feel extremely clean and soft, and the scent lasted for hours after. I would recommend St.Ives body wash from the smell alone, but the product really works.
Gabriela M.
Medley, FL
I'm a sucker for St. Ives. And I've used a lot of different body washes.
And this, by far is my favorite.
Feels good, smells good. This product met all my requirements which are:
Excellent quality!!
Good smell
Above all "It works perfectly!!. Since I started using it, my body skin started looking glowing like a baby skin.
This product is awesome!!
I would recomment to anybody who want to look younger because it really works.
Liliana L.
La Joya, TX
Its a really good product , my mom always uses it and the body lotion too!! Although she uses it for her face before she puts on her make up, you can totally see a difference when she uses both products before her makeup because her skin looks glowy, smooth and very well done!! She says her skinn looks amazing , and that she even feels that , it helps prevent stretchmarks!!
Imilda K.
Sterling, VA
I wasn't sure how long the Opium fragrance would last given the previous bath wash fragrances I have purchased faded away very quickly. I am pleased that the Opium scent lasts and lasts. Even on the days that I do not add the Perfume, I can still smell that wonderful Opium scent throughout the day. This turned out to be my new favorite body wash!!!
Aurora G.
Los Angeles, CA
If I haVNT said it inof this product right here is a part of my list I have made for how to stay younger as you age. This lotion has greatly improved my skin. My skin was oily to dry but with this lotion I have not broken out and the collagen on it realy Does work for our beautiful faces. I will be staying with this lotion for a goooood while❤️
Rachael D.
Southport, NC
I must say I was quite impressed with this product. I am currently pregnant and am trying to avoid stretch marks at all costs possible. Any product that has elastin in it, I'm buying it. Haha. This body wash really left my skin feeling hydrated and soft. Def check it out. It was a reasonable price from walmart, esp for the quality and size.
kimberly m.
Hurst, TX
I love it . it something that we buy every since I was home living with my parents I have nothing bad to say it works great with my skins because my skin is very sensitive it doesn't react to my skin which is a bonus to me so I don't using it I love it and I thing every one should have one of these in there bathroom lol
Dinora M.
Renton, WA
This has to be my favorite body wash ever. Unfortunately, I have a hard time finding it in my area. I love the scent, which is a huge factor for me. I'm not sure about the collagen effect, but I never noticed a difference and that wasn't a bad thing for me. It was almost creamy, lightweight, but left you feeling smooth.
Jamie W.
I like the smell of this lotion. Not a heavy cream. Definitely lighter and rubs in well. I use in the mornings and evenings, typically either getting ready for the day or just after a hot shower. I have some crazy stretch marks which I use this on though I haven't particularly noticed significant changes to those.
Kelsey B.
Los angeles, CA
I'm not that impressed with st. Ives body wash. I think the biggest thing for me is that it just doesn't smell that amazing and that's one of the most important things for me when picking a body wash. Yes, the price is really cheap, but I think I'd rather pay a little money for something that smells better.
Tara D.
Does the collegian really make a difference