BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Brandi B.
Bartlett, TN
I stumbled across this at CVS and decided to give it a try. So glad I did! Very hydrating, nice scent and does not leave a greasy feeling afterwards. The price can't be beat.
Jennifer B.
Smells lovely and keeps my skin so soft and feeling healthy. I love St Ives products and their lotions are definitely worth checking out if you want to keep dry skin at bay.
Deja F.
Tucson, AZ
I use this when i get out of the showere every night. I would recommend you use it every night before you go to bed or after you get out of the shower every day. I have repurchased it multiple times.
Amanda O.
Washington, DC
I absolutely adore St. Ives body lotion. It feels so nice on my skin and my skin absorbs it quickly, plus my skin is left feeling moisturized throughout the day. So awesome!
Ann S.
Burtonsville, MD
Love this lotion. I also love the st. Ives brand. the price is affordable and they actually work. I have extremely dry skin and have battled eczema. Their lotions are gentle yet very moisturizing.
Carlee H.
Orem, UT
This is the only lotion I really love. It quickly absorbs, doesn't leave your skin greasy, and moisturizes your skin. I keep it in the bedroom, bathroom, laundry room, and kitchen. I hate having dry hands and this works like a dream.
Misty A.
I love most St. Ives products. Their lotions work and make even the driest skin begin to feel silky smooth. Plus they are made from mostly natural products and are affordable.
Tracy J.
Kissimmee, Fl
This lotion almost feels watery. Not a fan of it but if it is the only thing around then I would use it. Don't really like the smell too much as they kinda all smell the same
Jamila H.
Brooklyn, NY
I have purchased this lotion as well as other St. Ives lotions time and time again. Great for your skin during the winter and the summer, the smell is great and isn't intense, and it's a great price.
Misheica G.
I like the scent. The consistency is thin and it doesn't moisturize my skin as much as I would like. I only use this during the summer time though because of how light it is.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart