BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Moira F.
San Bruno, CA
I love all the st Ives products they are heading in the right imdirection with being all natural and not putting all the chemicals in it. Ive been using these products for years!
Jandra S.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love St. Ives. Good ingredients, not too heavy or too runny, not an overwhelming scent, and it's so cheap!! Always a great choice for winter dry skin. Or any other time of year!
Rosie ♪ C.
Cathedral City, CA
I really like St. Ives lotions. I try to switch it up but always end up going back to them. It leaves your skin soft and not so buttery especially for summer time. I would definitely recommend this product.
Allison B.
I have repurchased this lotion several times because it leave your skin silky-smooth and doesn't leave your skin feel greasy! And it smells really clean and fresh! It's a great product and it's inexpensive!
I've using this Collagen Elastin Body lotion for months. One thing I love about this one It's the packaging. It met all my expectations. I use it everynight before going to bed.
Shayna L.
Great Neck, NY
Got this in a free sample and love it, use it right after the shower and keeps my skin soft and moisturized. Big fan of the brand and will purchase more from them in the future
Amanda S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love st Ives body lotion. I use it on my legs after I shave and they always feel baby smooth for days. It’s light and doesn’t leave any heavy residue or feel slippery when you sweat. I love this product
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Its decent in my opinion i love the fact that it is not greasy. guys don't mind using it because it doesn't smell like flowers so we can all share the same lotion in my household
Sonya J.
I have used this product along with the St. Ives apricot scrub to help me combat my stretch marks. The lotion is very lightweight, but it keeps the skin moisturized all day.
Melissa L.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great lotion for those of us who suffer from dry skin. It's not thick or greasy and has a nice light scent. I will buy this over and over again. And it's reasonably priced and lasts a long time.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central , SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart