BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Ashley C.
Copiague , NY
I received a travel size its a decent product but a little too sticky for me. It has an interesting smell that is kind of nice but also not very good. It does absorbs fast and leave the skin feeling refreshed.
Iridian Z.
Melrose Park, IL
I love this moisturizer!! It makes my skin so smooth and so soft. I always go back to this brand because it works best for my skin. It works especially well during the inter for me!
Ashley O.
Aurora, CO
Doesn't live a sticky feel on your skin. Goes on very easy! Haven't been using it long, but have noticed a slight difference so far in the elasticity in my skin. Would recommend it!
Morgan C.
I love this product! It is a great product to use especially for dry skin. The lotion is very hydrating but at the same time smells very good. It is a long lasting product and I would definitely buy it again!
Jeanine B.
Puyallup, WA
This is my favorite moisturizer! I buy the big container, as I use it daily for my face as well as the rest of my skin. It never feels greasy and my skin always feels soft and supple.
Tabitha B.
Paragould, AR
This is an amazing product! It's non greasy which I love because it actually moisturizes your skin instead of making greasy and it smells great. All of there products are great though!
Tallulah L.
Love, love, love! Hubby has been using it as well :) Leaves my skin feeling buttery soft and moisturized. No drying of skin, and has a nice calm, soothing scent. Love it!
Jamie V.
Stockton, CA
I'm not a fan of scented body products. I have very sensitive skin and I prefer unscented ones. St. Ives has a lot of great products! I use not only their lotions, I even use their body washes and moisturizers :)
Melissa K.
I like the fresh scent of this product. St. Ives has always been gentle on my skin, which is sensitive. It moisturizes without being too heavy. I felt like my skin was smoothr while using this on my legs and arms.
Jennifer P.
Orange Park, FL
So I love this lotion! It is great! I use it ever day and it works wonders on my skin. If you've never tried this then you're missing out. It's affordable and it works great!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart