BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Cailyn H.
Diamond Bar, CA
The coconut milk and orchid extract is my favorite. It always smells so good! My only problem is that it leaves my skin feeling a little too sticky about an hour after it's been applied.
Tasha S.
This is such a great moisturizer it leaves your skin very soft and hydrated, I love this lotion. There are several different kinds out there but you have to find the one right for you.
Natalie S.
This is my favorite moisturizer. I have been using it for a very long time. I dislike the smell of most moisturizers however i like this one. My only complaint would be that the smell is a little bit too strong.
Thaddeus D.
St. Ives is an awesome brand! One they do not test on animals. Two they are great for sensitive skin. Third and finally the brand makes nothing but quality product for an excellent price.
Elizabeth C.
Kimball, SD
I love this lotion. I regularly use the bottle for extra dry skin (Red Lable). Living in Colorado a good mositruizer is a must and I have been using St.Ives for years with no complaints!
karely D.
Durango
If it fulfills what it promises, I leave the skin pretty, the only thing I did not like was that I left something greasy, but okay St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion
katie t.
Enid, OK
I use this lotion on my arms and legs. It makes my skin feel softer and smoothr. It's not a miracle worker, it won't take away body fat but it does seem to help smooth out your skin.
Marian P.
Anaheim, CA
I thought that this formula was actually too thin. I didn't like this at all. I would keep having to reapply this every few hours which is quite a pain. I would not purchase this item every again to he honest.
Valeria E.
I have combination skin but I live in a really hot dry city so my skin needs to be super hidrated at all times. I have used many product and i can honestly say this is THE BEST cream.
Melissa B.
Woodburn, OR
The Kirin9works good, but I rarely but it because I find the cost to quality ratio isn't worth it. I usually get this if I can't find my normal lotion. This one seems to be more watered down then my regular lotion
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart