BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Dana S.
Titusville, FL
Amazing product! Also their apricot scrub is very good! Repurchase the apricot scrub all the time! St. Ives is a great brand and has never let me down. This company keeps my standards of face washing products high
Thaddeus D.
St. Ives is an awesome brand! One they do not test on animals. Two they are great for sensitive skin. Third and finally the brand makes nothing but quality product for an excellent price.
Lori W.
I love this lotion. I stocked up on it when it was on sale at Target (as in I bought 6 bottles of it). It smells great, like candy, it's not greasy and my skin feels so silky afterwards.
Vera L.
It's a bit pricey for lotion. and it's not even lotion that does the best job of keeping skin moisturized. I used to use it daily, but then I discovered eucerin and now CeraVe. For someone who has eczema, this does not cut it. But for normal skin, I suppose it's ok. Scent is always great though.
Tamara V.
Wilton, NH
This is a super lightweight lotion. I use it on my face nightly to firm and moisturize my skin. It doesn't clog up my pores and it provides long lasting moisture!
Suzette B.
Burlington, IA
Love this stuff! It's creamy and hydrating without being too heavy. My skin feels so soft after I apply it. Great price. Haven't stopped buying it since I discovered it a few years ago.
Savannah H.
War, WV
The smell is great. Not too strong or overpowering. I wouldn't say it's one of the best moisturizers but it certainly does a good job. I just find myself reapplying it more than I do others.
Elizabeth C.
Kimball, SD
I love this lotion. I regularly use the bottle for extra dry skin (Red Lable). Living in Colorado a good mositruizer is a must and I have been using St.Ives for years with no complaints!
Carly C.
Fountain, NC
Love it!! Smells amazing and really hydrated my skin. Normally when I get into bed I hate the feeling of lotion on my legs but this lotion is so light and adsorbs quickly into the skin that I had not problem with it.
Jacquelyn J.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This product leaves my skin feeling moisturized all day. It has a simple smell so it does not over power the use of any body spray or perfume. For some it might feel too oily but I enjoy the oil because it helps lock in the moisture after taking a shower.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart