BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Fayth C.
Greenville , SC
I get very dry skin in the winter this brands is long lasting without leaving you feeling greasy and clogged. Great for hose who have sensitive skin! My fav is the oatmeal and Shea butter..
Melissa L.
Irving, TX
I love this lotion. I decided to try it and bought it a few months ago, and will continue to. I don't know if I'm crazy or not, because I'm usually skeptical about stuff, but I think it has helped to tighten my skin some. It leaves my skin nice and hydrated.
Emma W.
Lunenburg, MA
I use this every morning on my legs, arms, and stomach. It is a great, light, daily moisturizer that provides great results. The smell is pleasant (kind of like Smarties candy) and one bottle can last a very long time.
Michelle H.
I really like this body lotion. It doesn't have much of a smell and is really moisturizing. I just don't like the way it is a little too oily on my hands after applying to my legs, arms, etc.
Kim C.
Melbourne, FL
I have extremely dry skin and get eczema in the winter. My skin gets so itchy that I need to use the soak and smear method so I'm not miserable. I've tried this to help retain moisture but it doesn't provide enough for extremely dry skin. It feels nice and smells great but it just doesn't hydrate enough.
Whitney E.
Keene, NH
Okay, so for Christmas I got this lotion and I was a little skeptical because I only use all natural lotions for my sensitive skin. BUT! I used this and loved it! My skin didn't freak out either I was super happy. This makes my skin super soft and healthy and doesn't irritate it either. I love this!
amanda R.
West Greenwich, RI
St.Ives has always been my "go-to" lotion. It has a non greasy formula and leaves skin soft and moisturizer all day! I have noticed a difference in hiw healthy my skin looks (especially on my legs where I use it the most) and it did not irritate my skin at all! I highly recommend this to anyone.
Vera L.
It's a bit pricey for lotion. and it's not even lotion that does the best job of keeping skin moisturized. I used to use it daily, but then I discovered eucerin and now CeraVe. For someone who has eczema, this does not cut it. But for normal skin, I suppose it's ok. Scent is always great though.
Pink S.
I've used this on my face and jawline, and while I didn't notice any firming results, I gave it five stars because it really is a nice, thick lotion. I think it's worth giving it a try.
Areil D.
This lotion is a pretty good lotion. Its not my favorite but I would buy it again. It is smooth and good for daily usage. Also good price for the amount of lotion that comes in the size.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart