BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
nique w.
Hialeah , FL
I use this lotion everyday I pretty got 4 empties in my dresser rn waiting be thrown out or a give a brief review of them on my blog... I love it it makes my body feel so soft and moisturize
Emily S.
Troy, NY
Great texture, not overwhelmingly scented, goes on smooth and doesn't leave your hands greasy. I've repurchased several times over the years - my favorite is the oatmeal and Shea butter scent.
Cindy F.
Maryville, TN
This is an awesome lotion. I absolutely love it. it's great to moisturize any part of your body. I've used it right after I shaved my legs before and it kept my legs silky smooth all day long.
Sydney S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always love this lotion, very moisturizing and thin. My only down fall is that it doesn't soak in super fast which causes issues for me sometimes. Affordable yet good for the price you paid.
Jessica L.
I use this on my face and body. It works great and smells fantastic. Gentle on skin and no sticky reside. The bottle with pump makes it quick and easy to use when rushing in the morning.
Emma W.
Lunenburg, MA
I use this every morning on my legs, arms, and stomach. It is a great, light, daily moisturizer that provides great results. The smell is pleasant (kind of like Smarties candy) and one bottle can last a very long time.
Jessica C.
Midland, TX
I love st.ives . It's not runny or too thick . I love how soft it leaves my skin . After using this lotion a few months ago , I refuse to spend my money on anything other than this product.
Fayth C.
Greenville , SC
I get very dry skin in the winter this brands is long lasting without leaving you feeling greasy and clogged. Great for hose who have sensitive skin! My fav is the oatmeal and Shea butter..
Brittany Y.
Tazewell, Tn
I like st Ives bc I have a sensitive skin and it don't break me out and it makes my skin soft and shiny and I bought it at wal mart and it was effective. It has nice packaging and stuff
Deniese A.
New Brunswick, NJ
I use this body lotion everyday and it always smooth on my skin, never oily and long lasting. it leaves me smelling great and i no longer have to worry about dry skin. it is a beauty must!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart