BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Sarah O.
Davenport, IA
I have tried this brand many times and I am disappointed each time. The lotion is runny and does nothing for my dry skin. I would not recommend this to anyone with dry skin and needing relief.
Emily K.
Highland Fls, NY
Usually I use jergens body lotion but one time they didn't have it in my grocery store so I picked this one up instead. I LOVE how quick drying it is but it's not as hydrating and the jergens one
Megan S.
I swear by the St. Ive's lotion in Coconut Milk and Orchid Extract. Its creamy and smooth and it smells so clean and fresh. I have been through several bottles of this lotion and I am still loving the results. My skin is so soft after using this product. Plus this comes in a large bottle so it lasts a good while.
Terrela P.
Moreno Valley, CA
I'm always on a hunt for a great lotion for my dry skin and no matter how many lotions I end up trying, I find myself going right back to St. Ives! Their lotions are so light and moisturizing!!
Katie B.
Maple Grove, MN
Just get back from a vacation and have pealing skin? Suffering from cracking dry winter skin? Razor burn after shaving your legs? This is literally the holy grail of lotions and smells amazing!
Rebecca B.
lapeer, MI
Leaves hands and body feeling smooth and silky no greasy feeling no residue. i have been using st Ives for years and never have had a complaint. try it you will want to buy it again and again.
Karen P.
Baton Rouge, LA
All collagen creams are perfect for the skin after the 20's. In general this brand products are of good quality compared to the cost. Not expensive at all and good results. It's good for me.
Isabella C.
Tucson, AZ
I love how my hands feel when using it, very smooth! It makes my hands ready for some hard labor or something! I recommend this to anyone with hands that get dirty a lot and need some renewal
Emily S.
Troy, NY
Great texture, not overwhelmingly scented, goes on smooth and doesn't leave your hands greasy. I've repurchased several times over the years - my favorite is the oatmeal and Shea butter scent.
Sydney S.
I always love this lotion, very moisturizing and thin. My only down fall is that it doesn't soak in super fast which causes issues for me sometimes. Affordable yet good for the price you paid.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart