BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Samantha T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
St. Ives is the best, it is so moisturizing and lasts all day. I live in Utah and it's extremely dry here so I usually have to reapply lotion throughout the day, but with St Ives, I never have to!
Ashley S.
Somerset, MA
The smell of this lotion is great! It's not like baby powder, or fruity, it just smells like cream, fresh and clean. My only problem with it is that it doesn't deeply moisturize like i need it too.
Apolinar C.
Sterling, IL
Recently started using this all over. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized but not sticky which is a problem i have with a lot of body lotions. Three angel is good but not to string which i like.
Long T.
Philadelphia, PA
My feet are used to carpet, so when I got wood flooring, My feet got so rough and dry. I went to cvs for a lotion quick-fix and found the lotion that put my feet back to how they used to be, well, even better than that. I love it.
Jennifer B.
Vineland, NJ
My best friend and I have a bottle of this lotion in every room from our bedrooms, the living room, the bathroom, and our purses. St Ives always leaves my skin replenished and soft and without that greasy feel. I love this stuff!
Tyler R.
Great lotion and my go to for full body moisturizing. Large bottle lasts quite a while. Not a strong scent which is perfect for me. Not oily and doesn't leave a residue after use. Would recommend.
Zoe L.
I own 3 of these lotions and use them on especially dry places like my elbows and knees. I think the scent of a few of these are a bit strange- slightly reminiscent of Aveda. I like the smooth, easy coverage but I wish they had a girlier scent that wasn't so exotic so I could wear it with perfume and not smell strange/
Tiffany N.
San Diego, CA
I like St. Ives, but I don't find it to be amazingly moisturizing or anything. It leaves my skin feeling soft for a short while. Maybe I'll try different types! I do love the St. Ives brand though
Luz S.
I love how it smells and I don't like the way lotions leave me body oily. This lotion does not do that, it fits my needs. I have dry skin and it moistens it very good.
Jenny G.
Columbus, OH
I will swear by the St Ives Naturally Indulgent Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract lotion until they stop making it! I've never had a lotion moisturize and absorb as well as this one. It's amazing stuff, and for not a lot of money!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart