BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Theresa L.
Elkton, MD
I love this product . I having been getting into using products with no parbens in them for about two years now and this is one of the best . Feels good on the skin . Not to greasy (which I hate). And I just feel positive because it contains less chemicals then most lotions .
Melissa A.
San Mateo , CA
I love this lotion! It smells so good and feels great. It also don't make me feel all oily, and keeps me moisturized. It's very effective and the packaging is nice and convenient. I would buy it again!
Devon M.
San Jose, CA
I love this lotion! Its so silky and doesn't leave you feeling greasy! A cool trick if you don't have any moisturizer left is to mix some of your liquid foundation with a tiny bit of lotion, then apply!
Ashley S.
Somerset, MA
The smell of this lotion is great! It's not like baby powder, or fruity, it just smells like cream, fresh and clean. My only problem with it is that it doesn't deeply moisturize like i need it too.
Katie M.
Rochester, NY
Makes my body feel great! Helps sunburns and has lightened my stretch marks. It smells really nice. Sometimes I feel like I have to put a little more on but that's okay. Very good for the price
anesa b.
sarajevo
This lotion is not greasy, it makes your skin feels super soft, it's super absorbing, and it doesn't have a strong scent. i had a tube of this while ago, i can't seem to find it anywhere in Bosnia, too bad because it's verry good.
Samantha T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
St. Ives is the best, it is so moisturizing and lasts all day. I live in Utah and it's extremely dry here so I usually have to reapply lotion throughout the day, but with St Ives, I never have to!
Tyler R.
Great lotion and my go to for full body moisturizing. Large bottle lasts quite a while. Not a strong scent which is perfect for me. Not oily and doesn't leave a residue after use. Would recommend.
Nicole D.
Jacksonville, FL
I have the big size of this as well that comes with a pump. The reason I love this lotion is that you can feel it working. It sinks into the skin very well instead of sitting on top of it. You feel moisturized but not sticky.
Erica V.
I LOVE St. Ives body lotion! My favorite is the collagen elastin lotion. It works great for me, especially when I I'm recovering from an eczema outbreak. It has become the only lotion that I use.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart