BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Charys P.
Roanoke, VA
I have used this lotion for over 10 years. I've tested out other and have always returned to this brand. I use the extra dry skin lotion. The smell isn't over powering and the cost for the product is worth it.
Ellen E.
Santa Ana, CA
I used to like this product a lot because it really moisturizes and the collagen helped firm my skin. But then I started developing an allergic reaction to fragrances and dyes, so I can't use this anymore.
Le W.
Jonesboro, GA
I love St Ives products especially the lotion. My favorite is the extensive healing with the fucshia label. It's smooth and very moisturizing. Also there is not overpowering smell. Love the pump bottle too
Kylene O.
Petoskey, MI
Nice smell, not too much like perfume. Made me skin feel soft and moisturized. Not as long lasting as what I hoped. I didn't see any improvements in my skin due to the collagen elastin, just moisturization.
Amanda P.
Moundsville, WV
BY FAR MY FAVORITE! It smells good , it feels good and it made my skin look good after having a baby. I used this while dropping lbs and getting my Pre -pregnancy shape back.
Celines B.
Such a great product!I have dry skin and some moisturizers don't really last long on my skin or won't sink in the skin but this one does. Plus the collagen renews the skin.#LoveIt
Elvira O.
Smells so good! Its honestly the best lotion i have tried its both hydrating and smells terrific. Every time i have the chance to buy it i do! a must have also i have very sensitive skin so its great on that!
dariana b.
Kissimmee, FL
This lotion is one of the best out there, perfect moisturizer not greasy feeling left behind nor is it water based it's more of a creamy feeling while you apply and it leaves you skill feeling like a million bucks for the rest of the day. my favorite is the almond one. recommend to anyone.
Denice R.
This body lotion really hydrates my skin and leaves it feeling like i have baby soft skin and i like that it immediately absorbs into the skin and it doesn't have a sticky residue . I recommend anyone to use this !
Jen T.
San Antonio, TX
I have terribly itchy dry skin and this moisturizer worked it's wonders for me. My skin felt amazing after the first try! It stopped getting itch fits and my skin was repairing where I had scratched too much
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart