BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion
Can't say enough about my love of this lotion! Not only does it smell great, it keeps my skin feeling moisturized all day without feeling greasy. It is a gentle product and dries quickly when applied. I buy this product every time I need lotion!
Kirsten R.
Richland, MO
Is very well for dry skin . I have eczema and it helps so much i use it daily i will be buying it again and again . It has a very nice smell and last a nice time
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
I am totally in love with this brand of lotion! I prefer the skin firming one because I can noticeably see a difference in my skin within a week. This lotion goes on great and is not greasy like a lot if lotions.
Tiffany M.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely love this lotion. Feels like silk on your skin, its not too thick yet not too watery....just the right consistency. Stays on the skin for a long time.
Shannon B.
Seattle, WA
I work in a highly air conditioned office and my skin dries out very badly. I purchased a huge bottle of the Healing Intensive lotion from St. Ives and it works great and has become a hit in the office. I love it.
Alisha J.
Henrietta, TX
One of my absolute favorite lotions. Love the scent and the feel. I've been using this product for 15 years. I've tried other products, but I always go back to St. Ives Collagen and Elastin for every day use.
Isabel I.
Madrid
Le doy 5 estrellas a esta crema pues su textura y olor son geniales. Me gusta como queda mi piel luego de aplicarla, la siento muy suave y bien hidratada durante todo el día!! Sin sentir la sensación de pegoste
Catherine P.
Hutto, TX
I find this product to be very hydrating although it can be somewhat sticky. I don't notice a huge difference as far as the collagen claims, but in general I think it works fine.
Adrienne D.
Mobile, AL
I use this every night on my face in combination with another face lotion, I also use it for my face under my makeup. This lotion keeps my face feeling hydrated for long periods of time, and it smells AMAZING!
Cindy R.
Mesa, AZ
Excellent. Another great brand. Used this mostly through the first stages of my pregnancy before my baby bump came in. Really helped the skin so I would get to many stretch marks.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart