BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is the best lotion for dry skin issues. The smell is great and it instantly calms itchy dry skin. There are normally coupons as well so it is very affordable
Susan B.
Boalsburg, PA
I love all the different scents that this lotion comes in! It dries quickly and leaves my skin hydrated all day. I love that there aren't parabens too as I've been paying more attention to what I put in and on my body. Great company! Great products!
Carene K.
High Point, NC
This is probably one of the best body moisturizers I have used. It moisturizes deep and actually keeps your skin feeling soft and looking good. I'd highly recommend- my whole family actually uses it and loves it.
Libby M.
Columbus, OH
I try different body lotions based on the scent and the price, but I am really searching for something that keeps my legs moisturized all day too.
The 24 HR Deep Restoring Almond Oil has everything I was looking for. No greasy feeling and a clean scent.
I'll buy another when mine runs out soon.
Sarah L.
Jacksonville, FL
St Ives is all natural and you can really tell. Gentle on the skin with a light fragrance. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin at all. Just feels fresh and clean. I love this product and give it five stars. Moderately priced.
St. Ives lotion all the way! I always have to repurchase this because that's how much i love it. It leaves my skin smooth and silky but is not too thick, it dries out fast but it still keep my skin moisturized :)
Kayla J.
Knightstown, IN
Love love love st. ives. i use this lotion daily. it has a light , but good smell. i absolutely love how it moisturizes my skin & does not leave an oily feeling.
Stephanie K.
This is my favorite brand of lotion. I ALWAYS have dry skin when i get out of the shower. I use this lotion almost every day. Does not leave a greasy residue, but does leave my skin feeling extremely moisturized.
Kristina D.
Hornell
This is one of my favorite lotions. I use this lotion almost daily for my stretch marks and I have noticed a huge difference in their appearance. It's not greasy or oily at all. I even use it on my face sometimes!
Stephanie O.
Buckhannon, WV
I use St Ives Collagen Elastin lotion everyday. My hands dry out so fast and this is one of the 2 brands that helps keep them moist and soft. Absolutely love it.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart