BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Vertreace S.
Raleigh, NC
I really like this lotion. It is not too heavy, and unlike a lot of lotions, my skin remains moisturized and hydrated for several hours. There is no real scent. Non greasy formula!
Tiffany M.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely love this lotion. Feels like silk on your skin, its not too thick yet not too watery....just the right consistency. Stays on the skin for a long time.
Sandra G.
I've always had oily skin so I've never worn moisturizer to bed, but this product just seems to moisturizer my face without making it oily at all. My skin feels so radiant in the mornings. I love this product.
Stephanie R.
I have really sensitive skin that I breakout with little bumps where ever I apply lotion. St. Ives lotion is one of the few that is gentle for my skin I don't break out and it leaves my skin soft after many uses.
Amber J.
This lotion makes my skin feel so soft and made a world of difference this past winter. My skin usually gets so dry during the colder months, but this lotion definitely helped to fight off the dry, flaky skin.
Kirsten R.
Richland, MO
Is very well for dry skin . I have eczema and it helps so much i use it daily i will be buying it again and again . It has a very nice smell and last a nice time
Sarah W.
All St. Ives products I personally enjoy and the skin renewing Collagen Elastin Body lotion happens to be one of them. And let me just say I am a fan. It is so moisturizing I don't even need to use it everyday.
Momo M.
Indianapolis , IN
Love this lotion. Super hydrating and an lovely fragrance. Works great in the winter for moisturizing and in the summer too without being too greasy. Always pick it up at Target, they often have specials on it!
Agatha N.
Dalton, GA
The fragrance is nice and isn't too heavy, plus my skin feels great after I use it. Soaks in quick and not greasy. Love that it is formulated without parabens so I don't have to worry about using it everyday.
Libby M.
Columbus, OH
I try different body lotions based on the scent and the price, but I am really searching for something that keeps my legs moisturized all day too.
The 24 HR Deep Restoring Almond Oil has everything I was looking for. No greasy feeling and a clean scent.
I'll buy another when mine runs out soon.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart