BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Iana D.
This lotion smells so good and is very minimizing. I went to the St. Ive’s mixing bar and received a sample. I wish they sold them as little tubes so I can carry them around like I do with my sample one!
Jamie U.
This is hands-down the best lotion for me at the right price I tried all of the flavors and since of the st. Ives body lotion but this stuff smells fantastic and I feel the difference in the added collagen for me and I also always get comments about how wonderful it smells
julianna m.
commack, NY
I was so excited when Influenster sent me this product in my voxbox!! This body lotion is very moisturizing without leaving a greasy feel! I will definitely purchase this when I finish mine!!
The O.
Lancaster, CA
I love putting this on right after I shower. Really hydrates my skin especially during the winter. I have many other version of st. Ives location but I love this one to lock in moisturizer.
Ana E.
Fort Wayne, IN
I use this lotion everyday when I get out of the shower. It has a nice subtle smell. It is gentle on the skin. My skin is easily irritated by harsh perfumes but it has never happened with this brand. I would buy it again.
Keila C.
Kissimmee
smells amazing and very moisturizing! I love the ingredients used because it makes my skin feel rejuvenated and refreshed! definitely recommend to people with dry skin, or aging skin!
Flower A.
Phoenix
I love this lotion! I use it for my face and body and it makes my skin feel soft. I use it everyday 3 times a day at least. St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion
Anna S.
Chattanooga
St. Ives always makes amazing products. I absolutely love this lotion! My skin feels hydrated all day when I use it in the morning. I will definitely purchase this lotion again.
Stephanie B.
Oakland , NE
I enjoyed this lotion! I received it in a VoxBox. I felt like it nourished my skin and kept my skin feeling smooth. Also, the price is right! I would re-purchase this product.
Liliane D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love love this lotion!!! I love the smell and the way my skin feels after applying. I use this everyday. It's non-greasy and wonderful for my sensitive skin!! 100% would buy this again.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart