BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Isabella G.
Lotion is very important during the winter and some people might think they don't need it I used to be like that but then I started moisturizing my skin daily and I've never stopped i currently use this st Ives lotion and it's amazing it moisturizes so well and lasts for such a long time I love it !
Taylor W.
Owings, MD
I have been using this product for about a month and have noticed a great deal of difference in the appearance of my skin. This moisturizer is so light and not greasy at all it absorbs into the skin beautifully.
Angela D.
Lakewood, CO
BEST lotion you can buy, cheap, moisturizing, and all natural! You can't get any better than that! I like all variations of the lotions they provide. Just bought the Cranberry and Grapeseed Oil one and I love it too!
Michelle H.
Porterville, CA
This lotion has a natural scent which I love. When I rub the lotion on my skin it absorbs quickly and is not oily and sticky which other products do. This is the only lotion that I use it's an excellent product. I also love the low cost of this item.
Jaci W.
Pinckney, MI
I've used this for YEARS (over ten). I can't stand lotions that are greasy and don't quickly soak in. St. Ives is thin, leaves me feeling soft, and soaks in quickly. It doesn't leave a greasy consistency and doesn't clog pours or make me "sweat" after application. Best lotion on the market. And cheap!
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
St Ives always has such great stuff at a drugstore price! This body lotion works really great on my skin all year long. Have used it for a long time. You'll love it!
Kristen W.
Griffin, GA
I have dry, eczema prone skin and this lotion is great for it. It takes away the dryness and it absorbs quickly. It is also inexpensive. It is rare that I can find a cheap lotion that doesn't irritate my skin. Love this lotion.
Victoria R.
Agate, CO
I love the smell of st. Ives body lotion. It is not very expensive. It smells amazing the smell is by far the best lotion I've ever smelled. I need it every single day. And not very pricey. It's a very good value. And I would definitely buy it again.
Ashley A.
San Clemente, CA
This lotion smells great and feels great while putting it on. It doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky and absorbed very quickly. Only bad thing about it is I didn't feel like my skin stayed hydrated for very long.
Kimberly Z.
Leesburg, VA
This tube makes it easily transportable when on vacation or moving, unlike some big bottles. And the lotion itself is really great for hydrating. Sometimes it makes my skin feel oily though if I use it everyday.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart