BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Jill T.
Jefferson City, MO
Although it smells very refreshing.. It leaves a sting to my skin when I apply it! It might be me but its every single time.. I got it as a gift in a little stocking. I probably wont be buying this lotion brand again. Needs to figure out why it tingles?
Suzan H.
Columbus, OH
Great value while good quality. Doesn't feel heavy and oily on my skin. Love the aroma.
Use it daily as it is on my bathroom sink. Very gentle on skin. Light weight on skin.
Long lasting
Jaydee Q.
Wildomar, CA
THE ONLY LOTiON iVE BEEN USiNG! LOVE EVERYTHiNG ABOUT iT!! i JUST WiSH iT CAME iN A TRAVEL SiZE SO i CAN TAKE iT ON TRiPS. MY SKiN FEELS GREAT&THE LOTiON SMELLS REALLY GOOD! i DEFiNATLY RECOMENDED THiS TO ALL MY GiiRLS;]
Maggie W.
Sugar Grove , IL
I was not a fan of this lotion. It built up on my skin and it felt as if my skin was coated in scum after using it. The smell was ok at first but quickly faded into a stinky old rag smell. Maybe I got an off batch of it?
stacey r.
Philadelphia, PA
I love st Ives lotions. I started using the st iced collagen and elastin after I couldn't stand the smell of cocoa butter any longer. The lotion smells amazing!!!! It also really does improve the skin and tighten it. I carry a small bottle in my purse.
Alicia E.
Coral Gables, FL
This product is great; moisturizing and light-weight. It has a nice soft scent. I usually use it right after my St. Ives Soft and Silky Coconut & Orchid Body Wash.
Renee P.
Colonial Heights, VA
I love this lotion! i have been using it for years! It leaves my skin feeling nourished and fresh. I use it as a primer as well for my make up. I even put it in my hair after i shower!
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
St Ives always has such great stuff at a drugstore price! This body lotion works really great on my skin all year long. Have used it for a long time. You'll love it!
Isabella G.
Lotion is very important during the winter and some people might think they don't need it I used to be like that but then I started moisturizing my skin daily and I've never stopped i currently use this st Ives lotion and it's amazing it moisturizes so well and lasts for such a long time I love it !
Nicki C.
Boston, MA
Makes my face feel brand new! I noticed I had a lot of flaky dry skin and I applied this stuff once in the morning an once when I got home and I relayed noticed my skin to be more moisturized within a couple days.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart