BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Kayla M.
Novi, MI
Like their lotion, but the ingredients in the Oatmeal and Shea have made my skin a lot smoothr and less dry. I got like a 21 oz bottle at Walmart for under $5! Great value and it gets rid of itchy skin. Love St. Ives.
Shay W.
Before using this product I had never used a st. Ives lotion before. But it was in my bathroom at home so I figured I'd give it a try. It's one of the best lotions I've used. I was so surprised by how good it smelt and how smooth it left my skin feeling.
Tia U.
Alexandria, VA
This lotion is lightweight and fairly moisturizing; great for spring and summer. It definitely isn't moisturizing enough for me during the winter unless I use two layers, but it otherwise does the job and has a pleasant, subtle scent. I would repurchase.
Amelia P.
Mustang, OK
Ok this lotion is the bomb. Seriously, it goes on like silk and smells like heaven. It's my favorite. I think it's great value for the price and gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's been effective for me and I recommend it to anyone who will listen.
Gabrielle W.
Mississippi State, MS
Yes, my skin does feel smooth and supple after each use. What I really like about this lotion is that its very creamy for something that comes out of a pump yet it smooths out on a large area, which is surprising. The scents are soothing and neutral, no harsh perfumes. It has never caused any irritation on my skin or neck area. Good product for a decent price.
Kelsey B.
Lancaster, PA
I LOVE this body lotion .. i suffer from dry skin, eczema .. and tried it all and nothing worked .. i recently started using this and i can really notice a differance in how SMOOTH , and HYDRATED my skin feels !! && a noticed a decrese in my eczema !!!!!
Jensen P.
After a nice shave & shower i put this lotion on, rub it in most of the way but not all & put coco-butter & oil on my legs the oil locks in the moisture and helps my legs stay smooth and moisturized until my next shower.
Kenzie N.
I would just like the say one thing: Great formula. I have never liked any kind of lotion through the years. When I found this brand, I fell in love. Would totally recommend for the quality as well as the wonderful smell.
Kinsey H.
I've noticed a bit of skin tightening around my chest area and upper thighs, but it doesn't seem to be doing as much as it should in most other areas. Is a very pleasantly scented and moisturizing lotion none the less.
Sierra G.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff is so great, especially for winter dry skin. Its thick but not greasy and lasts a long time. Ibtgibk all of my lotions are St. Ives because the formula is so great.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart