BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Tylinn W.
I love St Ives lotions, I have always had very dry skin on my legs and I began using st Ives shea butter and oatmeal and it has helped so much, I am glad I discovered this. It has been a lifesaver especially in the winter.
Elizabeth S.
Staff
Love this lotion! Hydrating minus the grease and the mini size is perfect for long flights. I also pack their apricot face scrub on trips as well - comes in a mini too!
Mareena M.
Iowa City, IA
I love this stuff. It smells fabulous, goes on creamy, but does not sit there like other lotions. It absorbs so quickly. this is especially important in the winter when i want to put my clothes on as quickly as possible
Kayla S.
By far my favorite lotion! I actually used this when I was pregnant for my belly when it would stretch & start itching (I also have no stretch marks) It leaves my hands feeling so smooth!
DONNA V.
I Love The Fragrance Of This Lotion, It's Light Yet Long Lasting. I Find Myself Getting Wefts Of It Throughout The Day. Not Only Does It Smell Lovely, It's Moisturizing Too. My Legs Feel Just As Soft In The Pm As They Do In The Morning.....
Rachael V.
Deland, FL
I love St. Ives lotion and has used it for many years. I just won't buy this particular one and try another type by St. Ives. My skin would still be dry or ashy by the end of the day. I am use to using St. Ives and my skin remained radiant all day long.
Rhianna W.
Asheville, NC
St. Ives does the trick for me. I use the Intensive Healing Lotion for dry skin and it does its magic right away. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and energized. It's not greasy like other lotions and has a very subtle fragrance. Great price and great value.
Chelsey B.
Smithville, TN
This lotion really leaves my skin feeling moisturized throughout the day. I feel as though it's not too thick like many other lotion tend to feel like they're caked on. I also use the facial scrub by St. Ives brand and it has worked amazingly for my face!
Stephanie M.
Brentwood, CA
For years this lotion was a staple in my daily cleansing routine, however with sensitive skin I found thus unfortunately found this lotion to be too heavy for my skin. This product would be great for someone dry skin.
arielle s.
St. Ives is a great brand that leaves your skin feeling as fresh as ever! They vary from lotion products to face washes. I have about 3 St. Ives products and I don't regret buying them!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart