BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Miranda W.
Ravenna, KY
This is my favorite lotion that I've tried! I used it everyday or straight after the shower. I bought it at Walmart for around $4. Skin is left soft and smelling amazing.
Samantha S.
Louisville, KY
I've used St Ives since middle school and it's still a great product. I've learned that sometimes the simplest products are the best, especially when it comes to my skin. This lotion leaves my skin soft and hydrated and not greasy.
This is the only body lotion I buy religiously. It is my favorite kind and scent. It is airy and light enough to wear every day and non greasy so it doesn't leave you looking wet. I use this product every time I get out of the shower and it has worked great every time.
Ann C.
Ankeny, IA
I love the scent of this product. The lotion also works well. I'm not 100% sure it really boosted my collagen, but it did make my skin look nice and was very most uridine. I would buy it again.
Abby P.
Rockford, MI
I tan a lot, so my skin gets kinda dry especially in the winter. So i use the cocoa with shea butter after showering and it leaves me moisturized with out feeling greasy. and its in expensive enough that you don't regret using it on your entire body every day or so.
Sybil G.
Madison, AL
I've been using St Ives lotion since I was at least eight years old. It leaves my skin feeling soft with a lite scent that can either remind me of #summer or #fall. I'm using the Soft&Silky Coconut & Orchid
Kim W.
We've used this lotion in our household for years. This a testimony to how well it works and how well it works! We keep a bottle in each bathroom and in the kitchen so others who visit our home have the opportunity to try it.
Logan S.
Glendale, AZ
I love this lotion. As soon as I put it on I feel refreshed. For the price, it was a great product. It was very light and moisturizing on any part of my body. Safe enough to put on my face as well. Would definitely buy again!
Caitlyn R.
Venetia, PA
This moisturizes my skin without leaving it too greasy. Its gentle enough to use on my legs just after shaving and doesn't cause a rash. The Timeless Skin is my absolute favorite and I use it on my face every night. It smells great and my face feels super soft.
Judi W.
Dunedin, FL
This body lotion absorbs so well into my skin and makes my skin feel smooth and refreshing. The dryness is gone in a matter of seconds and my skin stays soft for hours.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central , SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart