BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Annalisa I.
Didn't really care too much for this lotion. My legs looked soft and smooth but my hands didn't run smooth across my skin, kinda like it would get a little stuck to my skin.
chelsea R.
Spokane, WA
Love the felling of the body lotion particularly for my hands and feet. afte applying hands and feet came out very smooth ..... i fell in love imediatley. my mother also has one in her hand bag for a grab on th go lotion as for me i have one in my car in my bag and batroom
Angela A.
Peachtree CORNERS
I think that St. Ives makes some good products. I would love to try the Shea butter/ Oatmeal they have in a jar. However, their lotion is good. I suffer from eczema and this is a good lotion for those who have eczema or itchy skin.
Taylor K.
Burton, MI
My mother actually gave me this lotion because she got a new one. It's a wonderful value, and cheap price. I use it everyday after I take a shower. The scent is very light and pleasant. Not bad at all. I would probably buy it again in the future. Definitely recommend.
brittany n.
Walker, LA
I love these st. Ives lotions. they are exactly what my skin needs. I hate how I have dry and yet oily skin and I'm sensitive, these work amazing for me they leave the sticky lotion feeling for a minute than soaks in and doesn't leave a thick layer after I love it. I always used the Vaseline skin lotion but felt oily.
Kitty O.
Staten Island, NY
I purchased this lotion to help with the elasticity of my skin when I was pregnant to help with stretch marks. The lotion itself smells great but I feel like it took forever to absorb in my skin
Brianne H.
Albany, GA
St. Ives products are my favorite all around. From scrubs to lotions, they've hit the nail on the head. For years I've been using St. Ives lotions, because they do their job and keep my skin moisturized. Plus, they smell fantastic!
member-31a3595a9
Saint Louis, MO
I love this St. Ives product. Leaves my skin moisturized without leaving a thick film. My skin stays moisturized all day. I use St. Ives every day. This is a good product at a great price. I recommend to everyone with dry skin and I will continue to use this produce.
Krystal B.
Bishop, CA
Ive been searching everywhere for a lotion that made my skin soft and look better and here it is! Lightly scented, not greasy and improved the look of my skin in one use.
Miranda W.
Ravenna, KY
This is my favorite lotion that I've tried! I used it everyday or straight after the shower. I bought it at Walmart for around $4. Skin is left soft and smelling amazing.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart