BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Marissa D.
Hudson, MA
This lotion is alright. It is very thick. I think that it moisturizes well but takes a while to sink in. I really can't tell the difference if it tightens the skin or not.
Anna W.
Antioch , IL
First off the variety of smells offered amazing ! The most smoothd lotion that I had tried that last longer then 24 hours with out my body needing more lotion threw out the day
Erika R.
Bristol, PA
Use this lotion every day. Apply after shower or when skin is dry. Leaves skin soft without any oily residue. Has a nice scent very light gentle scent. This lotion is great even my husband enjoys wearing it. The only lotion that he will use. He likes that it isn't geasy
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
This lotion is a must have if your skin is very dry! I remember when my hands started to chap because of the cold weather. This lotion saved me! It made my hand all smooth and it was kept that way! Unfortunately, it's a bit too greasy for me and I just don't like that texture. But the greasiness made my hands very happy.
Maria S.
Chesapeake, VA
This is one of my favorite moisturizers ever, particularly in this scent. it's so fresh and clean smelling, even my husband likes to use it. Also, it sinks in quickly into the skin and doesn't leave it sticky. I've been using this for years and always get the big bottle.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
I am currently using this St. Ives lotion and I love it. It has a great smell to it and is non-greasy. I like that is natural ingredients in it and makes my skin feel good.
Hotina T.
Pepeekeo, HI
This is my Go-to daily skin moisturizer right here. It keeps my skin hydrated and soft all day and night. It's very gentle on the skin and even on my face. Something this good, you think it would be pricey but no, very good price and yes I would definitely buy it again.
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love this lotion its light goes on well. Not too heavy. Love the scent its fresh not too over powering and i like the way it makes my skin feel best part is its affordable.
Robin M.
I've received this a-may-zing duo from influenster and I absolutely loooooove it! It smells fantastic and lasts all day. It helps keep my skin moisturized throughout the day!
Jill C.
San Antonio, TX
Moisturizing but not oily. Has a pleasant smell. It is good to keep in my purse I need use for emergencies. I don't preferred to have it all over my body. It was what I expected and it's effective for small areas. I would recommend it.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart