BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
shemariah b.
This is one of my all time favorite lotion, it works really great on my skin, it is long lasting. I am never ashy when use this lotion, I normally buy this lotion from Walmart it is between 4-5 dollars, i would buy this lotion again.
Whitney V.
Greensboro, NC
My favorite is the 'Naturally Soothing" Oatmeal and Shea Butter - especially using it right after I shave! It makes my legs and arms so soft, but I have noticed that it doesn't last quite as long as my Dove lotion, which I can live with. ;)
Delilah W.
Princeton, NJ
St.Ives has many different products and they rarely disappoint in quality, texture and scent! I only used this product once because it was on sale at the time..and it was ok.
Meryn M.
I don't like the smell of this product and I don't notice a difference in my skin after consistent use. Also, it makes be get itchy bumps if I put it on after shaving my legs.
Tinika W.
Norfolk, VA
I love this product. After having my baby I knew I needed this product to help my skin tighten and this is what I use. I purchased this product from Walmart. Its gentle and effective. I talk about this product all the time. I can't say there's anything I would change about it.
Josie H.
Portland, OR
This lotion has healing powers! My skin is so dry and with winter around the corner I stocked up on St. Ives lotion. It leave my skin silky and smooth all night and all day long. I use it everyday, it has become my signature scent. It leaves you fresh and clean and moisturized!
Mariana F.
If you live in a dry place like my self your skin will thank you for using these product It really does moisturizers the skin beautifully without the grease feeling, amazing!
Susannah H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great lotion! I use it everyday and my skin is soft and hydrated! Lotion absorbs fast and does not leave a greasy film behind! Scent options are available! Also helps soothe irritated skin. Natural ingredients to feel good about too!
Mary D.
This is a really nice product. My skin feels soft and nice after applying the product, the only thing I dislike is that takes a little more than other products to be absorved. But is still really nice overall and is very affordable..
Deanna M.
I really love this lotion. I use it on my hands where I have psoriasis. on my legs. I have even used it on my face and it feels great. I hope they never stop making this. it's so worth it it does not sting it is not greasy it is silky and soft. it has a pleasant light scent.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart