BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Erin W.
Seattle, WA
I mainly purchased this because it was a big size for a smaller price. I can't really tell if the elastin is doing anything to tighten my skin and as for moisturizing, I'd give it a 4 out of 10. I think it does the bare minimum but for winter you'd probably want something heavier.
andrea l.
Orlando, FL
I cannot get enough of this body lotion. It really help dry skin and for those who has straight lines on their body, this product is the perfect solution, it really helped me!!
Tamarus S.
Dayton, OH
I keep this in my purse AT ALL TIMES! Great for moisturizing right after hand washing. Has a pleasant, light scent, doesn't finish greasy; just an all around great moisturizer.
Mercy L.
Palmdale, CA
I love St.Ives not only does it smell great but it really does hydrate your skin.I've been using St.Ives for about 3 months and let me tell you it improved my dry skin drastically in only a week.My skin is nice a soft and glowing with health
Sharon V.
This lotion is another must in my household. My husband uses it day and night to calm his psoriasis. He absolutely loves it. It's calming to his skin. It has a great fresh scent. The price is good for the amount of product in the bottle.
kelsey h.
Flint, MI
This lotion is the best for super dry skin.. I use before going outside, after my shower, and after I come in after a long day of sun! Light weight and smells great
Georgie D.
Kissimmee, FL
LOVE this
Lotion. It is extremely moisturizing. I like that the formula is thick but not too thick that it's impossible to spread, and it absorbs quickly into the skin after applying. I have the almond oil version and it smells amazing.
Jocelyn R.
Love this only thing to do is to use a little bit especially if your putting it on your face before applying makeup because it is thick but it does moisturize your skin love it
I absolutely love this product. It is incredibly fast absorbing, has a nice scent, and makes my skin look tighter and fuller instantaneously. I am very picky about lotions and their textures and scents, but this lotion has been great for my skin. I have repurchased multiple times!
kathryn w.
This is not one of my favorites,because i have very sensitive skin and it gave me a bit of a rash . I tried it because my mom recommed it to me . My skin is really weird so i would't completly rule this lotion .It was abosutely worth a try .
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart