BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Aurora G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love love love this product.
I've come to learn that this moisturizer not only keeps ur face n skin looking healthy But! It improves ur appearance meaning ive gotten complements that I look younger like 😉yes indeed lol gatta love this product ❤️
Gabriella T.
The St. Ives Soft & Silky coconut & Orchid Body lotion keeps my skin soft and well moisturized. Very effective! Got mine at target for 4.99. Has an awesome scent. I would definitely recommend this product!
somer c.
Vancouver, WA
I love this lotion. It absorbs quickly into my skin. My hands get so dry at work that they crack. This lotion doesn't burn or irritate those cracks, and it is healing my hands wonderfully with regular use. No cracks and my hands feel super soft!
Dalisha T.
Lynchburg, VA
My experience with using st. Ives skin renewing collagen elastin body lotion it really did not meet my expectations. This product disappointed me it did not meet my expectations of helping my skin feel smooth. I will not buy this product again
Sierra Q.
Mobile, AL
It works pretty well, I have been using it to help add collagen and elastin to my skin for these darn purple stretch marks(trying to make them fade or go away). It's moisturizing, not as much as others I've tried. I do like the smell, the price was pretty decent considering the ingredients. As far as skin improvements I haven't seen any yet.
Amy V.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Absolutly love how this lotion feels I have less stretch marks and it keeps my skin moisturized for a long time I have already bought this item 3 times and will continue to do so!
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA
St. Ives products are really inexpensive and they works really well. I love using this lotion with collagen elastin, it smells really nice and it improve my skin. I also used this when I was pregnant (I'm not much of a fan of coco butter smell), I have no stretch mark on my tummy & I have 2 kids.
Caitlyn L.
CHARLOTTE, NC
I have been using St. Ives Intensive Healing Body Lotion for long time. This lotion works for me. I have dry skin and it moisturize my skin. This lotion last all day. I will warn you that St. Ives has changed their formula that it has fragrance.
Jasmine V.
Moreno Valley, CA
This product is very great for dry skin. It provides a very smooth and refreshing finish. I like to use this product on my hands to keep them well moisturized and soft. I type all day and work with lots of paperwork and this product definitely helps with keeping my hands smooth.
Mercy L.
Palmdale, CA
I love St.Ives not only does it smell great but it really does hydrate your skin.I've been using St.Ives for about 3 months and let me tell you it improved my dry skin drastically in only a week.My skin is nice a soft and glowing with health
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart