BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Ann Marie B.
St. Ives is an amazing brand. I always know their skin care products are going to be great. This lotion quickly absorbs into the skin without feeling too greasy. It's gentle and light but gets the job done. I love the bottle too. The pump is easy to use.
Sarah H.
This is nice to keep in your purse during the winter when your hand start to crack you can use this and it fixes it right up only I have found it can be pretty think on the skin and doesn't really skink into it
Haley and Jordan O.
Santa Rosa, CA
St. Ives is the one lotion brand we purchase time and time again. We've tried almost every sent and are never disappointed with the hydrating formal and love that it doesn't leave our skin feeling oily.
Nancy O.
Este producto es lo mejor que he comprado St. Ives. Esta crema hidratante no sólo hidratada la piel, la deja suave y limpia! Me encanta la compra de St. Ives, ya que utilizan todos los ingredientes naturales, así que sin duda recommendaría a otros!
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I love all st. Ives products but this one is the most recently one I got for my family to try out and it's probably one of my favorites and! It smells amazing and goes on just right. It's not too thin or too thick and that's how I like my body lotion!
Joanna H.
I really like this lotion a lot. It leaves your hand feeling so soft!!!! The smell is really pretty and mild. Your hands don't feel greasy or look overly shinny which most other lotions that I've tried do. Love this product it stays in my purse!
Aurora G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love love love this product.
I've come to learn that this moisturizer not only keeps ur face n skin looking healthy But! It improves ur appearance meaning ive gotten complements that I look younger like 😉yes indeed lol gatta love this product ❤️
Amanda S.
I absolutely love this body lotion! I am currently using it and it makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated all day and night. The scent is amazing especially for the summer. I definitely recommend to others!
somer c.
Vancouver, WA
I love this lotion. It absorbs quickly into my skin. My hands get so dry at work that they crack. This lotion doesn't burn or irritate those cracks, and it is healing my hands wonderfully with regular use. No cracks and my hands feel super soft!
Celia A.
Sun valley, Ca
I love this lotion so much i decided to give it a try because i heard a lot of good reviews turns out it smells really light but it smells so good and leaves the skin very radiant
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart