BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Bianca P.
My all-time favorite moisturizer from St. Ives the scent is so perfect and it makes your skin look and feel flawless. you can buy it at most drug stores and bible retailers or online.
Rachael W.
New Albany, IN
It's good. It does leave your skin a little greasy even if it's not supposed to. but if you use a small amount you won't have that problem. The moisture lasts all day, which is more than some lotions, plus it's hypoallegenic (which is awesome for me).
S M.
Mount Kisco, NY
Effective, sheer, heavily fragranced (which takes a while to go away). As far as collagen claims, it's impressive the content of hydrolized collagen & elastin but if it really does anything...who knows. Most of this lotion is all talk, little action.
Cindy D.
I would definitely recommend this lotion because it always leaves my body super soft! I haven't encountered any problems with neither this specific product nor the brand in general.
Kendra L.
Rolla, KS
Great lotion for someone who it's looking for a thick lotion. Provides moisture but doesn't last all day. I wouldn't recommend this product for someone who has super dry skin. It is priced reasonably and I've been able to find it ato our local Dollar General.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
Me and my wife hate this it leaves our skin greasy and gross.. the smell is okay and the price is good but I don't think it does anything for the skin...I would not get This again..
Anne Marie W.
Raleigh, NC
I like that there is a wide variety for different skin types. The smell is really fresh and the lotion isn't greasy at all. I have extremely dry skin and unfortunately, I wish this was a little more moisturizing but this is great for a light lotion.
Nicholas B.
I love St. Ives lotion for my hands.. I have been using there products for a few years now and it has been nothing but postive for my skin. I just started using the skin renewing body lotion on my hands, and it has been perfect for my skin. I would definitely by this again and recommend it!
Sabrina F.
Affordable, big bottle lasts a long time, thin consistency i.e. not like a body butter but moisturizing, and no parabens https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbD4GOr7HWQ

I like trying different products, so I would get another body lotion in this line.
Natalie P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love using all tSt. Ives products including the facial products I love the results I get from them it's great very effective for me and the price is great I'm a repeat user of there products all the time I would definitely buy this product again
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart