BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Jessica S.
Richmond, VA
I've been looking for an everyday lotion that I can use on my face/body . My brother recommended this and I bought some. I loved it . I love the natural scents. They're so subtle . It's a great moisturizer and I it's not to thick. Great product for everyday use.
Ashley B.
This is my favorite lotion! It's non-greasy and has a light, natural scent that isn't perfumey or overwhelming. I use this all over and have been really satisfied with the results. I reapply often though, especially in the cold winter months in windy North Dakota!
Peta-Gaye D.
Rosedale, NY
There's a wide range of St. Ive's body lotion, and every one that I've tried has been great in creating and maintaining silky soft, smooth skin... and this comes from someone with dry skin, who has had eczema flare ups from time to time. St. Ive's lotions are soothing, smell great, and are affordable too :-)
member-631a187be
Arlington, MA
This is hands down my favorite body lotion that I have ever used. I am adamant about applying lotion constantly throughout my day to keep my skin hydrated and this lotion has never been greasy or sticky. This lotion melts into your skin and doesn't have an overwhelming sweet smell, but a fresh clean smell.
Chandler W.
Dacula, GA
I use the large bottle of this daily, and it makes my skin feel amazing. I do not really like using lotion because of the dripping feeling that I get when I begin to sweat, but this product does not make me feel that way while still having moisturized skin.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is anreally dry moisturizer if you have oily skin its good for you if you have dry skin is good too also is a natural moisturizer as well and doesnt leave the creamy lotion on your skin
Leah H.
Apopka, FL
I always used cocoa butter when I lived in New York because I have dry skin and since moving to Florida I tried st Ives and it works great! My skin is not as dry because of the weather and I like that he lotion is not too thick. It provides great moisture.
Bethany S.
Simpsonville, SC
St. Ives always has really good products, but their body lotion is amazing on my skin. I normally don't have a problem with dry skin, but when do like on my knees, legs, and arms, it's nice to be able to put in on and feel pretty without it feeling greasy.
Brenda A.
Cudahy, Ca
The lotion I used before always left my skin feeling dry(in my defense it smelled soooo good)so when I discovered this Lotion I was amazed. My skin was silky smooth all day without me having to constantly reapplying it. And the best part it wasn't greasy and the price is great. I've tried both the replenishing mineral therapy and the soothing oatmeal shea.
Jazmin A.
El Cajon, CA
I seriously can swim in a tub full of this! That's how hydrating it is and how obsessed I am with this product. I found this product at a dollar tree and have looked everywhere for it in a bigger size. No other body lotion has compared to this product.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central , SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.