BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Kimball J.
Salt Lake City, UT
St Ives is my favorite brand of lotion. In general they work well and have less toxic ingredients than most store brands. However, I am only giving this 3 stars because it doesn't seem to work any differently on skin than any of their other lotions despite the collagen.
Kate R.
I have the travel size of this and bring it everywhere in my purse. It's great for when the California air dries out my hands and arms. It's gentle and doesn't have a strong smell. I would definitely buy it again. Good product.
Karen M.
Stockton, CA
I have to say that I've been a St. Ives fan since I was a teenager. This product never gave me any complications and it made my skin look better. Also it's made for all skin type. Must have!
Karina U.
Calexico, CA
Excelente crema hidratante. Tiene una sensacion ligera, se absorbe rapidamente. Humecta duranrte todp el dia. Tiene un olor fresco que se desvanece a los pocos minutos. Muy recommendada como hidratante, realmente no note diferencia en cuanto a la elasticidad de la piel
Megan C.
I like how this lotion leaves my skin feeling. It isn't the most moisturizing of all the lotions I have tried, but it is good for the spring and summer when you don't really want to wear a heavy cream.
Sugeith B.
I usually buy the apricot scrub but saw this at the store and thought I would try it out... I LOVE IT!! It leaves my skin so soft and feeling so clean and fresh. I have just recently been breaking out a bit and 3 days of this scrub and my face is clearing up! Love it!
Martina L.
Des Moines, WA
This is my go to non scented body lotion. It has the perfect consistency (not too liquidy, not so thick it's difficult to apply) and keeps me moisturized all day. Also has a great price point.
Taisha L.
I love this body lotion, I mainly use it as a hand moisturizer, it leaves your skin feeling very moisturized. Your skin feels protected from the elements, great product year round. The scent is great it is not overpowering or fruity, men and women can both use this!
Lola M.
I use this during the summer when I spend most of my time at the pool. Chlorine tends to dry me out and nothing makes my skin feel better than this lotion. Super lightweight and smells great.
Sarhay Q.
Sanford, FL
This lotion keeps your skin super-hydrated and very soft, does not cause allergies, smells yummy :) ... Esta loción mantiene tu piel super hidratada y muy suave, no causa alergias, huele muy rico :)
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart