BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Desiree P.
I love St. Ives products, however, this product produced no valid results. My skin felt very sticky after using. Very nice feeling but only after the product has been on skin all day. Was not a product that I enjoyed. If improves please make it not sticky and a little fragrant.
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC
This lotion is the absolute best. The smell is great, it lasts all day, hydrates my skin and I never feel sticky. It's amazing and I apply it every day after a shower. Sometimes I wear perfume but sometimes I don't... either way it's not too much with perfume. The St. Ives collagen elastin is also great! I will use this forever!
Carmen L.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
I like the fact that its a light body lotion rather than thick and for me it works wonders because living in a very dry climate are heavy body lotions can get sticky. and this is the complete opposite.
Nikki S.
Mount Juliet, TN
I have terrible dry skin especially during fall and winter. My skin gets ashy and a lot of lotions would burn my already dry skin. I decided to buy St. Ives and give it a try. Its didn't burn, its light and doesn't leave a greasy film. It also lasts all day. Best lotion I've ever used.
Vivian B.
Lawrence, MA
Love Love St. Ives. I've been using the Apricot Scrub since I was a teen (when it came in a jar). I've been using St. Ives bodylotions and washes for the last 5 years. I love theat they contain natural ingredients like cocoa and grapeseed oil. It doens't contain animal ingredients or parabens. They are so effective. I'm currently using the Intensive Healing but my usual is Oatmeal and Shea Butter. It is affordable and doesn't break the budget!
Haley L.
Big Rapids, MI
I have such dry skin in the winter St. Ives from any local drug store is long lasting and keeps my skin in great shape and smells great! I always have a few in stock and am definitely a repeat buyer.
Addy B.
Sugar Land, TX
This is a pretty good lotion for the price, if you have normal or slight dry skin. I have really dry skin, so I needed something a little more moisturizing but I have friends that use it, and it works just fine for them. So if you're on a budget, I definitely give it a try.
Jazz L.
Lakeland, FL
This is a good lotion to keep inside your purse, wallet,etc. it will help with dry skin especially after washing your hands, Ashyness kicks in, etc. plus the smell is very soft and light fragrance.
jessica m.
Rawlins, WY
I love St. Ives and I love this small tube for my purse. I use it on my face, legs, arms and hands! It gives a nice soft finish on my hands and legs!! I love this and always buy it when I see it!!
Rosemarie C.
Williamsport, MD
I love this lotion. It leaves my skin feeling so moisturized all day long! I always try to get the biggest bottle on the shelf. I also love that the scent is very neutralizing and not overpowering.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart