BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Christian N.
Windsor Mill, MD
My husband and job swear by this brand. I hate it because it does absolutely nothing for my dry skin. and because I work in a vet office, I'm constantly washing my hands. sadly they end up drier than ever because this lotion is extremely thin... but at least it smells good... right?
Maricruz A.
Oxnard, CA
This was the first lotion I was trying any lotions from St. Ives & let me say this is what I use for my face after showering or before going out on a windy day. This helps my dry skin, it has a slight soothing sent. I personally like how this cream performs & the price is great!!
Michelle M.
This is the best lotion I have ever used. I started using it in middle school and haven't stopped. Everyone in my family now uses it too. It goes on smooth and non-greasy. The scent is a neutral, clean smell. People often compliment me on it. It keeps me hydrated all day. I use it after I get out of the shower and have a mini size to use for my hands in my purse. I love it so much and never like any other lotions I try better than this one. Highly recommend!
Fevie M.
Fargo, ND
St. IVES skin renewing collagen elastin body lotion is really nice with silky smooth after feeling intended for dry skin. I really love it. I like the smell too. Something that i can recommend to others.
Shiela H.
Seemed to work really well. Although sometimes it did make my skin feel a little oily but for the most part I liked it. I purchased it at Walmart. And the price was very good. This was my first time buying this and I would buy it again.
lisette t.
The skin renewing lotion seems to be my favorite so far.Love that stuff. I recently bought the intensive healing lotion that is supposed to lock in moisture but it has a thinner consistency and it doesn't seem to be helping too much so, I will go back and buy what works for me ;)
Melinda D.
Wellington, FL
I have extremely dry skin and areas that get itchy, this lotion definitely takes care of those areas. It stays on well and doesn't have a strong scent. It's the best I've found for a low price product.
Mary H.
I liked the St Ives Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion, it was not the best that I have used. It is a good price, so I tried it. Because my skin is mature , I need something that will plump, fill out the lines and help moisturize and keep the moisture on a daily basis.
Madeline O.
Bellwood, IL
This lotion makes my skin so smooth and moisturized and calms down any eczema flare ups!
It preps my skin for makeup application, it's like a primer for your primer!
This is one of my favorite lotions!
zabrina m.
Jamaica, NY
This is good product, I suffer with extremely dry skin and I usually carry this to work with me and I'm constantly washing my hands because I'm a caregiver and it really helps keep my skin moisturized
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart