BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
This is one of my all time favorite lotions. It's great that it is unisex, with not shimmer or over powering scent, so anyone can use it! It moisturizes really well and leaves your skin feeling nice and soft. You can visibly see a difference in your skin after using this product. Love it!
Katie R.
My skin gets really dry, especially during the winter and spring months when the humidity drops. This lotion does a good job of rehydrating my skin and making it look and feel very soft. There is a lot of residual oil, though, and that is kind of annoying. But overall, it's a good product.
Erica M.
Cranston, RI
This truly is a life saver for my skin. I have very dry skin which can make my skin feel & look slightly prematurely aged. The St.Ives Skin Renewing Collage Elastin Body Lotion truly delivers is making my look feel & look more youthful, smooth & vibrant in addition to improved elasticity.
Jennifer O.
This is the lotion I am currently using now and I cannot go a day without it. Even if I want to use another lotion I have to mix the two because no other lotion can compete with its moisturizing capabilities. This truly moisturizes the skin and has a nice light and pleasant scent.
Marissa R.
Waynesville, NC
This product is great for someone with mild dry skin! it's instantly soothing & has a refreshing, clean aroma which is always a plus! Relief of dry skin & an amazing smell?! What more could you ask for!?
Elvia I.
McAllen, TX
One of my staples! Smells DELISH! I sometimes use it on my face and I had to buy some for my mom bc she kept saying I looked "younger" and now she uses it as well. No cons. All pros. And the price is so good for the quality of the product.
Erin  W.
Spring, TX
This product is amazing! This product truly does help my face to stay moisturize and locks in the feeling all dry. I the more I used this product day and night, my skin become much more soft and also helped with the texture of my skin as well. I would recommend this product to a few !
Chynaa I.
Miami , FL
I love using this cream. After having two Abbie's via c section this cream has into over my skins elasticity. The smell is great as well. The bottle comes with a pump which makes it easy to dispense. I would definitely recommend to others.
Nicole H.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This is the best lotion I have found. I have terrible eczema and this was the first product after at least 20 different lotions. Some were even prescription. I use the coconut milk and jasmine. It smells heavenly and isn't greasy. I use it if I get sunburnt, itchy, or just beacause.
Bianca J.
Pacifica, CA
Favorite lotion! It smells so Pretty and refreshing. It makes my skin feel so tight! It blurs my skin flaws to and makes everything look a little more perfect! I have bought many many times because it is a fav.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart