BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Hailey C.
Sanford, NC
I haven't used the Collagen lotion in me but I used the original face scrub every night in the shower! Very grainy and leave my face feeling super soft. Wash with hot water and rinse with cold after using the scrub. It's one of the best face scrubs I've used so I have no doubt they have amazing lotion as well!
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
This is one of my favorite lotions to use. It works very good and doesn't make my hands all greasy like some tend to do. I would recommend this to anyone and it is a good price as well is that I would buy again.
Nancy C.
St Ives is a great brand. I love the lotion and it smells great. It leaves your skin feeling smooth without that sticky feeling. It is gentle on your skin and it's not expensive. Recommend it would buy it again
Katie R.
My skin gets really dry, especially during the winter and spring months when the humidity drops. This lotion does a good job of rehydrating my skin and making it look and feel very soft. There is a lot of residual oil, though, and that is kind of annoying. But overall, it's a good product.
Erica M.
Cranston, RI
This truly is a life saver for my skin. I have very dry skin which can make my skin feel & look slightly prematurely aged. The St.Ives Skin Renewing Collage Elastin Body Lotion truly delivers is making my look feel & look more youthful, smooth & vibrant in addition to improved elasticity.
Alyse E.
Grove City, OH
I have used this St. Ives. collagen lotion for over 6 years now. I have tried others, but this is my favorite. It's not oily at all, has a great scent that's not too strong, and best of all, leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I have no complaints, and would recommend it to others.
Alicia B.
Vista, CA
This is one of the first brands of lotion I remember asking by name for my mom to buy when I was a kid. It seems to be a different formula these days than I remember from back then, but it's still good. I like the light, clean fragrance and smooth, dewy feeling it gives my skin. Another one that I've removed eye makeup with in a pinch.
Vanessa E.
Atlanta, GA
I've been using St. Ives for years and unless I'm having an ashy emergency and don't have mine around, I will not use another brand. The scents are amazing, yet not overpowering. The lotion itself is not greasy, yet does not need to be reapplied too often. The price makes it even better.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
This is one of my all time favorite lotions. It's great that it is unisex, with not shimmer or over powering scent, so anyone can use it! It moisturizes really well and leaves your skin feeling nice and soft. You can visibly see a difference in your skin after using this product. Love it!
Kit N.
I have been using the face and body moisturizers for years. I keep ordering more. I didn't think it was doing much but when I ran out and stopped using it for a few weeks I started to notice more fine lines.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart