BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Hillary B.
Brookville, OH
I have used this lotion on and off for years. It has a light smell and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. I've noticed it makes my skin feel much softer but as far as the tightening aspect I've noticed only minimal results. It does help with tightening the skin, but only for a temporary time. I think this is a great product though! Good buy!
frances m.
My MVP candidate, I love this lotion, it really works leaves skin soft and helps skin to stay hydrate it. You definitely can see the difference in your skin. Wish they sale it in small bottles so I can carry it in my purse. A little bit greasy at first but absorbs very fast.The price is a steal!
KATIE S.
Ctr Moriches, NY
I love the st Ives body lotions. They smell great and they make your skin feel super soft and hydrated and I e found that with daily use, the feel and appearance of your skin really improves. No itchy winter skin here! Love this product as well as the st Ives apricot facial scrub. Awesome stuff!
Vanessa B.
West Palm Beach, FL
I really like this body lotion. The smell is fantastic. My issue with this lotion is that at the moment of applying it, its amazing. My skin is very hydrated, soft, and it smells good. 30 minutes after I can't say the same. My skin drys out and I have to reapply. I usually have to put a mass amount of lotion so that my skin remains hydrated.
Alexandra O.
Utica, NY
Smells very nice and makes skin feel very soft- however I feel like I need to put more on very quickly after using it so it isn't an all day type of moisturizer. Did not hate it, but did not absolutely love it.
Virtuous V.
I love this lotion! It adds moisture back into your skin after a thorough shower. My shower gel has SLS in it, which will dry out my skin, but I feel squeaky clean. A rub down of this lotion after a shower and the moisture and suppleness is back!
Nancy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
St Ives is a great brand. I love the lotion and it smells great. It leaves your skin feeling smooth without that sticky feeling. It is gentle on your skin and it's not expensive. Recommend it would buy it again
Gabby M.
Shafter, CA
I really love this lotion its so nice and it makes your skin feel so so soft it is really effective i liked it a lot the packaging is good i just wish it was bigger it leave it is really gentle and soft and so so nice i would totally recommend it because its the best brand of lotion as for me
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite lotions to use. It works very good and doesn't make my hands all greasy like some tend to do. I would recommend this to anyone and it is a good price as well is that I would buy again.
Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a decent lotion, doesn't have any super crazy smell. It feels nice when applied, not too thick or thin. However it leaves a bit of a sticky residue on skin for about an hour after application. I'm not sure if they all do this but I am not a fan of being sticky. Despite this it does make my skin feel hydrated and soft.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart