BY ST. IVES

• Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Kaylynn C.
Lindenhurst, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this product for free for testing purposes, before getting it I have never tried this specific product from st Ives, immediately I fell in love, the smell is amazing and it doesn’t leave an oil feeling after. My skin easily absorbed it right up and doesn’t leave a heavy feeling either. I already see a change in my skin with the dryness. I would totally recommend !
Lauryn N.
Smyrna, GA
Purchased at: Target
Usually I’m the type of person that assumes price equals quality. Not with this lotion! It is one of the cheaper lotions on the shelf but it’s so hydrating, has a light but delicious smell, and is free of parabens! I am a lotion freak and go through one of these bottles every 2 weeks so you could say I’m an expert :)
Fatima Zahra M.
Alexandria , VA
Love St. Ives products, if you ask me about this one I would recommend of course, coz the formula absorbs quickly on the skin, the scent is gentle clean, my perfect body lotion from a few months now, rich of collagen to an healthy skin
Christina S.
Pace, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I can't quite figure out what the exact scent is supposed to be, but I absolutely love it. It's so refreshing! The formula is really nice, it absorbs very quickly into the skin and doesn't leave behind any greasy residue. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Noumi C.
Was like any other lotion for me honestly. Didn't do an amazing job moisturizing my skin, yet I do have really dry skin during the winter time. Don't use it often though and would not repurchase as it still left my skin flaky and the moisturizing effect wouldn't last more than a few hours.
Yanira B.
Love this moisturizer! I think my skin looks so much better after using this. I always use in in the morning and at night best of all is that it is so inexpensive!!!
Olive K.
Branson West, MO
I've tried other moisturizers for my face, but they always make me break out bad. I have combo skin, so around my nose and forehead, I get oily, and it's hard to find moisturizers that don't make it even worse. This lotion isn't designed specifically for your face, but it works anyway, and I use it on my hands too. It isn't greasy and it makes my skin so soft. It is the only lotion I buy anymore.
Justine A.
2,072 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I received a sample tube of this in a Target beauty box. It smells like cucumber melon. It makes my skin so soft. It moisturizes really well without being too heavy.
emmy u.
Ashburn, VA
I received this skin renewing lotion in my St. Ives VoxBox. I really enjoy the scent and the large packaging/pump that the lotion in in. My only complaint is that the lotion leaves a slight residue on the skin... However, it does really renew and make the skin feel great— the residue eventually soaks in.
Chloe V.
I really like the smell, it’s kind of fruity. Comes in a very big bottle! It made my skin look so much better just after one use! It was a little sticky at first when i put it on but once it soaks in your skin it feels fine. I received mine for free in Influenster’s #StIvesskin voxbox!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart