BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Amber M.
Los Lunas, NM
I love St Ives body lotion. This is the only brand i usually buy sometimes Nivea. I only have to apply once per day sometimes in the winter twice. It leaves my skin soft all day. I do not feel its thick or oily. Its a mid priced lotion but some are way more. I used this when i got sunburned and applied twice a day and did not peel.
Mary Katherine S.
Washington, DC
This is my go to lotion ever since I tried it a year ago. It's an amazing value and you get a lot for the price. The smell is subtle and amazing and it makes my skin feel super smooth. You can pick it up at your local drugstore and I would highly recommend it!
Caroline N.
Placentia, CA
OMG! This is my favorite one. I love the smell. This brand is so good because it's not too oily and not too dry. For my skin that is too oily I found it perfect. I recommend this one because I've been using it in the last 5 years. Since then I haven't chance brand of lotion.
Veronica A.
El paso, TX
St.Ives is always a must body lotion for myself and family. All scents smell great! Moisture is the best and don't have to worry about a greasy feeling afterwards. Very hydrating on the skin. Id describe this as the perfect body lotion
Hannah W.
Villa Rica, GA
I purchased this product because of stretch marks. I was hoping to at least prevent new ones from developing, so I applied twice a day. I didn't see any lessening of the stretch marks I have after 2-3 months, but I didn't see many more developing. It's a little bit heavy, and the smell isn't amazing. But it kept me moisturized.
Amber G.
Bakersfield , CA
Leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth.. Love the way it smells.. It is definitely gentle to the touch and the skin.. The packaging is nice and simple.. Good value for sure I'd buy it again.. Very affordable.. Yes I would buy again..
Erin K.
Portland, OR
This is my go to lotion! I love how it smells. I love how it absorbs and is not greasy. I also love how smooth it makes my skin. That "chicken skin" bumpy texture on my upper arms? GONE! this lotion is one of the best values out there!
Lucia L.
Brookhaven, GA
This lotion is great! It smells fabulous, goes on incredibly smooth and feels great all day. Its inexpensive considering what you get, and really does the trick. I have the larger size, and its lasted me almost a year. You only need a little bit each time. It exceeded my expectations!
Tavia K.
Lexington, KY
I have very dry skin in the winter months, especially on my legs. While looking for lotions to purchase at Walgreens or other local drugstores, I found this brand and decided to give it a try. It is not fancy, but it works so well. It works well, is not greasy, absorbs quickly, and has a light scent. Price seems reasonable.
Alyssa H.
I love this lotion! I've been through about 2 bottles already. This lotion doesn't leave you feeling greasy and gives you the right amount of moisture which I love. I bought it at Walmart for a little under $5 and I probably will be buying it more and more in the future.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart