BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Frances S.
Hollywood, FL
St. Ives first won me over with their collagen elastin face cream (which I've been using for 10+ years) and now I am hooked on this wonderful lotion. It is fast absorbing and not greasy at all. The moisture seems to last longer on me than other lotions and the smell is really nice.. definitely not overpowering at all! Will keep repurchasing for sure!
Elizabeth G.
Downey, CA
Love my soft and silky st Ives body moisturizer .. Good price I got mine at Target . It's very gentle leaves skin silky soft .. I have the coconut orchid one and it smells so good . I will recommend it and will definitely purchase again .
Sarah O.
I'm really into st. Ives right now because this solution is very fine and does not leave any residue on your skin it rubs in really well and has an amazing smell as an added benefit it is supposed to help bring in the collagen in your skin
Savannah H.
I am nearly 30 years old & this makes me feel like I'm closer to 18 again, lol very nice packaging, nice clean scent goes on smoothly and is gentle on my dry skin, the value is great for such a nice price, would definitely recommend to others .
Erin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this lotion, especially for the warmer months. This stuff dries quickly while still moisturizing. So you can easily apply it after a shower and put your clothes on without having to wait forever for it to dry. It also has a great smell that is light and fresh. The price can't be beat either--especially for how much you get!
Danielle R.
Syracuse, NY
What more could you possibly want from a lotion? It's relatively inexpensive, they come in smells that aren't too overpowering, moisturizes more than an average lotion, and comes in a ragther large bottle. Personally I don't use St. Ives at the moment as I have moved on to Lubriderm but would happily go back for basic moisturizing needs.
Latoya B.
I love using St Ives because it not only smells fantastic, but it keeps my skin feeling moisturized all day long and then some! I think the price is just right and the size is just right. I would recommend this product to anyone. I also love that it's not overly greasy or overly thick.
Alexis R.
Lakewood, CO
I swear by this lotion, opting to use the oatmeal and shea butter lotion. I have very sensitive, dry skin, especially on my legs after I shave. If I use this, it helps soothe any of the burn. It also moisturizes the dry skin on my arms, elbows, and hands. I've noticed a visible difference in my skin, especially in my hands and elbows!
Hailey T.
Seattle, WA
I have used this product for 2 years and I will never change any body lotion. This product works effectively for me. My skin is dry and sometimes I feel like if I don't use this lotion, my skin will be super dry. This product nourish my skin and leaves the feeling of natural and comfortable. This is the must have item for dry skin.
Rachel T.
Arvada, CO
This is absolutely my favorite lotion. It is the only lotion that I have found that is not greasy and feels great on my skin but is affordable. I hate lotion that leaves a really slimy feeling which is what most do but this lotion absorbs well it feels great and smells wonderful
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart