BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Debbie S.
Vista, CA
I originally bought this lotion on accident but have been absolutely pleased with it. If noticed a slight change in my skin. I don't look any younger but it looks healthier and not as dry! I like how light it is and there isn't a strong smell.
Rita B.
I loveeeee St.Ives moisturizers they do their job they smell really good and I just love your skin just absorbs it it doesn't stay on top of your skin and just sinks into your skin and makes your skin feel really soft and hydrated I love it
Ike I.
Taylor, MI
I picked up this product just to simply moisturize my skin and it was the best decision I have made for my skin for a long time. My skin became impeccably soft, even when I have not shaved. If you are looking for something to soften your skin, this is it. And it has a nice light scent.
St.Lives skin renewing collagen Elastin Body Lotion,I thought it was okay,It helped soften my skin and smelled okay the only thing Is that it leaves a sticky feel to my skin.I know it says body lotion but I like to have in addition to my facial moisturizer I like it when I'm putting lotion all over my body after a shower I will sometimes writhe lotion on my face,no big deal except with the S.T Ives lotion it left a little sticky film on May face and I had to wash it off and use a face moisturizer before I did my make up or it looked awful
Wendy R.
Fresno, CA
I Love Love Love The Smell! It Hydrates My Skin Up Till Night Time. It's A Good Size Bottle To. It Isn't That Pricy Which Is Good About It. I Would Recommend This Product Because Of The Minerals And Vitamins It Has. Definitely Will Be Purchasing Again.
Rachel D.
First of all, love the packaging. The pump on the lotion makes for easy dispensing and application. Perfect for leaving by the sink in our bathroom. Applying this right after my shower has helped moisturize my skin and leaves it smelling fresh! I don't know about the collagen properties of the lotion though, but all in all a great product.
Madison S.
If you are looking for a lotion that is simple and does not have any extra things added to it, such as fragrances or dyes for color, then this is a great product! I use it a lot, especially during the winter season, and I absolutely love it!
Kara M.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this product! It's lightweight, non-greasy and it isn't thick to apply. It has a slight fragrance, but nothing overpowering. They are a cruelty free product which is great! It moisturizes greatly. I have Seasonal Dermatitis, and I use this to relieve symptoms. It's very effective. Though, it could just be me, but it does only last for a few hours, so you have to apply it a few times a day.
Savannah H.
I am nearly 30 years old & this makes me feel like I'm closer to 18 again, lol very nice packaging, nice clean scent goes on smoothly and is gentle on my dry skin, the value is great for such a nice price, would definitely recommend to others .
Tehya R.
Minneapolis, MN
I really like this lotion when I don't feel like breaking out my fragranced body butters or lotions and just want something simple and moisturizing. It absorbs quickly, and does not make you feel oily or sticky, just moisturized and soft!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart